Chapter 3

~Just wanted to let y'all know I don't speak Spanish fluently and that if there are any mistakes I am very sorry~

Athena's Pov
We were in the middle of practice when Jace walked in late, and because he was late all of us had to run.

Time Skip
It's the end of practice and I told my dad that mom was here to pick me up. I hug him bye and go to the car.
"Hey Mom is it okay if we go to the store real quick I wanna get some snacks," I ask
"Sure as long as you get my Chocolates" she agrees.
We pull up and I start heading inside. I walked into the chip aisle and grabbed 3 bags of Takis (don't judge me I'm hungry).
I walk over to the drink section and grab an Arizona. I was at the counter and then remembered my mom's chocolate. I walk to the candy aisle and look for her chocolate bar. I finally found them but there was another hand that had the other end.
"Sorry, this is my candy bar," I say. I look up and see a tall guy and I'm not gonna lie but he was fine.
"I don't think so I grabbed it first," he says "No you didn't, and if you don't hand me my candy bar you are going to see a very angry woman," I respond
He stops talking and just smiles and gives me the bar, "Here I can't take something from someone as beautiful" he says.
I blush a little and take the candy bar with a little shy thank you.
"Here take my Insta so you can see more of me," He says.
I looked at him shocked and pulled out my phone and handed it to him. After he's fine and hands me back my phone. I am brought back to life when I hear the man behind the counter say "Ma'am are you okay".

At Home
I am changed and in my room still contemplating if I should follow him. I figured out his name was Nick Mendes and that he was a basketball player like me. All his videos were on repeat. There was a video of him going on a run with his shirt off, and I'm telling you he was looking FINE!!
With all the contemplating that's going on in my head the time went by fast, it was already 10:30 and it was time for me to go to bed. I decided to push the follow button. And go to bed but all of a sudden my phone glows in the dark. I pick up my phone and see

Nick Mendez has followed you

~I'm sorry for being MIA for the past months but I was going through some family stuff and didn't feel great, but I wanted to come through for y'all and this is one of many chapters to this book~