✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮₊˚⊹♡Chapter 4✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮₊˚⊹♡

(Heads up: This chapter is long, like most of my chapters but this one is longer. Also sorry for the long wait! Ik some people have probably been waiting for this chapter to be published.)

           When she walked inside the building it was a lot bigger than she expected but beautiful as well. The walls were a light shade of gray, the floors were marble and white and the scent smells like vanilla. The atmosphere was calming, and Elvira could feel herself become less tense and more relaxed as she roamed the halls of the school. But the relaxing atmosphere quickly faded when she realized that she had zero clue of where she was going, she'd never been here before and she didn't want to get lost although it seemed too late for that. She sighed as she looked around with a distressed expression on her face, 'I should've asked for directions before coming in here...' she thought to herself, her lips pursed as she looked down at the ground for a moment. 

        "Hey! You, okay?" A light voice asked, Elvira turned her head and saw a pretty tall girl with black hair as dark as the night and big blue eyes like sapphires. "O-Oh uhm, yeah I'm fine I'm just a bit lost is all. I'm trying to find the main hall." she explained to the girl, she seemed quite friendly mainly because she produced a kind aura, and she had the sweetest smile ever plastered on her face.

        "Oh same! I can show you the way there! By the way, I'm Lucille!" Lucille said with a cheery tone, holding her hand out for Elvira to shake. "Nice to meet you Lucille, I'm Elvira." she said softly as she extended her hand out and shook the girl's hand, the two began walking down the hall together just talking and getting to know each other better. "So, Elvira, what kind of witch are you?" Lucille questioned, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her light blue jeans. "Well, I'm a nature witch, what about you?" she replied, as she glanced over at the girl beside her. "Well, I'm an ice witch! Hard to believe right considering they usually look super cold?" Lucille answered, Elvira was definitely shocked to hear that Lucille was an ice witch. She had been so friendly and kind to her while most ice witches are very cold and very mean spirited. 

     "Yeah, it kind of is, but it's cool to hear you're an ice witch!" This was Elvira's first time being around other witches, she's studied them and read history books about them and their powers, but she's never met any in person, so she was more than thrilled. But she was also simply happy enough to be around someone just like her instead of feeling like the odd one out. Eventually the two made it to the large, busy main hall, it had a ton of seats, and it had been decorated from head to toe. In the center was a black with a purple faded banner with big, white words written across it saying, "Welcome to Lenfia Academy of Magic!".

        "Oh wow, everything looks great!" Lucille exclaimed, as she and Elvirs walked over to the row of seats and walked up the stairs to the ones at the very top and moving down the row of seats before finally choosing their spot and sitting down and after a while the entire room had been flooded with students and every single seat was now taken by someone. Eventually a woman with bright red hair, almost like strawberries and bright yellow eyes walked inside and over to the podium in the center of the room. She was very pretty, well at least from Elvira's point of view she was. 

        "Welcome everybody to Lenfia Academy of Magic! I am your headmistress, Miss Bloom and it's a pleasure to be meeting all of you. I always love to see how many new students we get and to see all of the brand-new potential and determination from all of you young witches.'' The woman spoke, her voice was slightly raspy and low but very entrancing every time she spoke. "Now, here at this academy we're not just going to simply teach you spells and how to make potions, we're going to help you hopefully discover a deeper part of yourself that maybe you didn't even know about. I do hope everyone enjoys their stay here and will develop their craft more and more every single day. Well then, that concludes my announcement. Please go to the front office to pick up your student id, class schedule, and dorm keys. Both will be very important while you're on campus. That will be all from me, I hope everyone's day will go smoothly tomorrow and I can't wait to see you all blossom into great witches."