𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

this is THE chapter guys. be ready 😏

———————————

It was your wedding day.

Holy shit.

It was your fricken wedding day.

And since Mike proposed, time has flew by. It's crazy, it literally felt like yesterday that he proposed, and it's already the day you guys are making it official-official.

At first, you were terrified you weren't gonna fit into your wedding dress with how much your baby bump had grown, but your worry died down as you still perfectly fit in it. It truly was perfect.

To say you were nervous about today was an understatement. You felt like your legs were gonna give out from below you. Your breathing was erratic and you wouldn't be surprised if you fainted on your way up the aisle. You really hoped you wouldn't though, you might've actually died of embarrassment.

It was half an hour until the ceremony began. Currently, you were stood in front of a mirror, straightening the silver interlinked necklace that Mike got you for your birthday. You couldn't help your hands trembling.

About your appearance, you couldn't lie, you looked super fucking good. Your hair was a "Never-Forget-Me" hairdo as people liked to call it, that consisted of a gentle braid and a classy soft bun, with cute little silver butterfly pins fitted in here and there to keep the hairdo stable, as well as your white veil trailing down to your lower back. Your makeup was done to perfection, with dark eyeshadow and your beguiling lashes as long and as hypnotising as ever, as well as cherry red lipstick, the same colour on the dresses that your bridesmaids were fitted in. Silver pendant earrings hung from your earlobes, as well as Pandora bracelets secure on your wrists.

You stroked your baby bump. You smiled softly to yourself. To think you were gonna be a mom too. You were probably even more nervous for that. You were so happy and proud for how far you have come. Mike too. How far you have both come. Together.

As you were admiring yourself, you jumped out of your skin when the door burst open, and in entered Sophie.

She closed and locked the door behind her, and then rushed over to you. "Holy shit! This is really happening!" she squealed, a bright grin on her face. You nodded quickly and forced a nervous smile "Mhm!"

"How are you feeling?" she picked a single strand of hair from your dress.

"Oh, y'know.." you shrugged "Absolutely terrified" You said it like it was nothing.

She chuckled, then placed her hands on your shoulders. "You got nothing to be worried about. It's not like he's gonna run away or something, it's crazy how in love you guys are"

You pressed your lips together, and nodded. "Yeah, your right"

She rubbed the side of your arms. "This day is gonna be amazing. I won't let anything/one ruin it for you guys" she beamed.

You returned the smile, and nodded again. She took her hands from your arms. "I'll leave you to it" she headed back over to the door. "Don't you ditch on us now" she playfully winked. You giggled, then she left the room.

You exhaled through your mouth. She was right.

Today was gonna be perfect.

——————————

It was a Spring wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the now setting sun that slowly sunk lower behind the clouds, beaming brightly through the large windows upon the guests and the few people stood at the altar. White and baby pink petals were scattered up the aisle. On either side of the aisle, the guests sat in white chairs in rows of five. The rows of seats were filled, everybody chattering amongst themselves while waiting for the bride, aka, you. Of course, you saved the first row left empty, in honour of your childhood BFF's.