Chapter 2

DANIEL       

               The day has finally came, I Daniel Matthew, the heir of Matthew family. Today I am going to take my dad's post and become the chairman of MC University.

            Finally we arrive at the University. I saw a girl coming to the entrance to greet us. She wore a blue shorts skirt and white shirt with blue bow. She has long hair and done a cute little natural makeup. I can't take my eyes from her. She makes my heartbeat beating fast like a crazy. Our eyes locked and her eyes was so sparkling and beautiful.

            When i was looking at her, "okay let's go to the conference room", dad said. And i walk beside him. I saw a guy walk towards her. I don't know anything but my heart piercing like a hell. I can't see her with anyone.

             We go to the conference room my dad announcement that, "starting from today my son will take my seat and I am going to retire today", dad said with smile on his face. He look at me with proud and said emotionally, "I love you son and I am so proud of you". After saying that the conference was finished with a round of applause.

                Now the fresher party will begin. I didn't stay there for the after party. I came back home and open my laptop to find her what her name, age, height everything. I found a 2nd year University document at my father's cabin and I saw her photo at the bottom. Her name is LiLi Louis, age 20, height 150, weight 40. Her father's was a businessman and her mother is a physician. "See you soon, babe", I said with chuckle.