The cute boy from Doncaster (part 1/2

It was the 11th of April on 2010 when it all began.

[Harry's pov]
I woke up around 6am, I got ready and packed my stuff to go to my x-factor audition.

I was so scared I almost couldn't eat or drink anything. I had been practicing with singing for a while. I was in a band called 'white Eskimo' and I was the lead singer.

'HARRY!! Hurry up. Otherwise we won't be on time!!!' Anne said.

'YES MOM HANG ON GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES TO DO MY HAIR PLEASE.' I yelled.

'OKAY BUT HURRY!!' She yelled back.

I finished doing my hair and we got in the car.

I was so bloody nervous.

What if I get chosen? What will happen after that? I could get famous!!

We arrived just in time. After we arrived we got out of the car and we walked up to the building. To get my number.

After I got my number the crew told me I could go backstage and wait with all of the other people that were going to do audition.

So I did.

I walked into the building and I got into the backstage area of it.

I followed the crew member and he led me to a very big room with a lot of food, drinks and things to do.

I opened the door and stood in the doorframe for a few seconds.

To see the most blue eyes I've ever seen. The prettiest chestnut brown haired boy in the whole world. He seemed to look a bit older. But so cute..

I got into the room and I saw like 50 other candidates.

I greeted a few people and then the chestnut brown haired boy came up to me.

'Hi! Welcome. I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson!'

'Hi thank you so much! I'm Harry. Harry Styles. It's nice to meet you!' I replied.

'It definitely is! What song are you singing today?' Louis asked me.

'I'm going to sing 'Hey, soul sister.' It's special to me that's why! What about you Louis?' I asked him.

'I'm singing 'Hey there Delilah!!' Louis replied.

Before I could say anything back I heard his name.

'Next person up is Louis Tomlinson!' Some crew member yelled.

'It's my turn now..' Louis chuckled. 'I'll see you later today Harry it was nice to meet you!' Wish me luck!!' Louis said.

'Good luck Louis! See you later.' I replied and he followed the crew member to the stage.

I could tell that he was nervous. And so was I.

After Louis sang 'Hey there Delilah'

I was waiting for Louis to come back. I had just seen him sing at it was amazing. His voice was so beautiful.

After a while I saw him walking back to me.

'How did it go?' I asked him nervously.

'It went amazing!' He replied in a relieved way.

'Wow Louis that's so good to hear!' I said.

We chatted for a good hour until I heard my name.

'Next up is Harry Styles!' The crew member yelled

Shit shit shit!! I'm so fucking nervous. I'm going to ruin it.

I followed the crew member and I got on stage. It was fucking terrifying.