Venus

Apparently all of you guys voted once...(When it was meant to be twice) So I'll just use the 2 that got votes on to begin with 🤌🏾

I actually put some length to this prepare for over 1k...

“At this time, bluelock's first selection round has been completed for all wings

“At this time, bluelock's first selection round has been completed for all wings. All players who have cleared the first round put on your training suits and proceed to the underground central area in your respective wings. I repeat..” The monotone voice rang across the facility.

Y/n stopped the voice before going to Ego’s office. “Are you ready?” He looked up from his phone, moving out of the camera range.

“Nope, but we’ll make it work anyways.” Y/n, who was still in their pjs, sipped on their  (hot drink) before clicking ‘on’.

Slurppp..Are you serious? How am I already down to the cream?” Y/n slushed their drink around before switching it out with Egos.

“N/n! Hey!” Bachira yelled, he was bouncing up and down dragging Y/n's attention over.

“Hey bee-boy, oh damn, your whole team is down there? Talk about main character.” Y/n leaned over seeing some familiar faces. They were a bit annoyed Igaguri survived but couldn't really talk shit on live without reason.

“Babe, can we kick Rin out? He doesn’t appreciate my sardine sandwiches.”

Ego looked over a bit confused, and couldn’t help snickering. “That's so mean of him, you’re in control now so kick out anyone you want.” His tone was low, coming off like a whisper.

Rin looked between the two wanting to tear Ego apart personally. Quit being a partner pleaser! Who the fuck eats raw fish as protein??

Y/n turned the screen off, reaching over to give him a kiss which turned into 2 minutes of ‘silence’ before it showed them again sipping black coffee mixed with leftover cream.

“My bad y'all, the screen was malfunctioning.”

“.......” Y/n side eyed the screen staring back at the ones who clearly knew what was happening.

“I’m serious, sometimes it gets hot when it sees pretty/handsome people doing what they do best.”

“......”

“Anyways prepare to listen to my soothing voice for 30 minutes.” They took a huge gulp before passing the cup over.

“I'm sure most of you noticed the familiar numbers right? That's because all 125 of you come from different wing 5’s. 1,2,3, and 4 don’t exist. By tricking you into thinking you were the scum of the facility, you fought like madmen in the first round.”

Y/n could practically see the question marks floating around their heads causing them to snicker.

“For real?..”