Chapter 10: Information

"Will you stop being a creep?!" Y/N yelled at Lucario, he caught him spying behind the tree. The aura Pokémon only scoffed in respond and crossed his arms.

<I have to, you fought a Pokémon here.> The Lucario said as Y/N rolled his eyes.

"It ask for it, so why not give it?" Y/N said as Lucario give him a stern look.

<Goh have to send him in a nearby Pokémon Center>

"Then it shouldn't have challenge me in a fight in the first place." Lucario only sighs at Y/N's reply, shaking his head before looking at the echidna infront of him.

The echidna have his arms crossed and glarring at Lucario.

"And why do you care to what I've been doing?" He ask as Lucario just remained calm..well he tried.

<I am task to keep an eye in you> He answered.

"I don't need a babysitter."

<I am not babysitting you! I'm- *sighs*> Lucario facepalms before facing him again.

<I'm making sure you're out of trouble.>

"That's the same thing"

<No it isn't!>

"Yes it is"

<Can you just stop being so annoying?!>

"You talked to me you have to deal with it"

Lucario's paws is flinching as he keeps glarring at Y/N, while the echidna just crossed his arms and look at the other way.

<Why are you so difficult?> Lucario sighs while Y/N shrugs.

"Probably because I get kidnapped by your owner" Y/N said back and Lucario raised a brow.

<He isn't my owner, his my trainer> He corrected him but Y/N just rolled his eyes.

"Sure you do" He said to him.

Lucario stared at Y/N that is looking to the different direction, judging by Lucario's sense and his expression..

Y/N look upset.

Is it because they keep him here? Probably.

But maybe also something else..

Like he missed something.

<..We can get you back to the wild but it will take time..> Lucario said, just to assure the echidna but he didn't reply.

Lucario then thought of something and look at him.

<You can talk in a Human Language..why won't you talk to them?> Lucario ask as Y/N sighs.

"Because they thought of me as one of your kind..I noticed that you and the other creatures here doesn't talk in Human Language..to avoid any trouble and more captivity.. I shut my mouth and pretend I don't speak." He explained as Lucario raised a brow.

<Meowth can talk> He said and Y/N look at him in a confuse look.

<His the cat Pokémon that is with the two humans that captured you> He explained which Y/N understand now.

" Right..I mean have you seen any other creatures like him talk?" He ask as Lucario is about to speak but stop.

He thought of no one.

"See, my point and plus, that cat is probably captive for eternity by whatever R meant." He said with a shrug.

<Team Rocket?> Lucario says as Y/N nodded.