Camila

"YOU DID WHATT???? NO NICK WAS MINE " Jeremy said fake crying.
"So you just kissed my brother? Waow that was kinda interesting but I thought he would've taken it a step ahead" Sofi said causually. "Wait, you just kissed him while being drunk so it doesn't matters, right?" Dhalia asked. "You scumbags , the point is that HE KISSED HER BACK" Jeremy said hysterically. "Bingo" I Said...

As we were done talking about random stuff and turned my phone off there was again a flash . I opened my cell and found Niko message.
➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️
Niko: hey Cam.
U alright?
R u ignoring me?
Can u come to the balcony?➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️
As I read the messages I went towards the balcony and there he was standing as usual looking ethereal.  "Oh you came, I thought you were ignoring me" he said after noticing me. "No I was just going to replying" I answered. " Hey you know you should've told uncle Rhys about that d!ck head" he said while staring at me. I lowered my gaze. " I didn't knew he would go thai far" I Said. "Princess? Sir is calling you in his office" a worker said . I nodded and looked at Niko he shooked his head saying yes.

Camila Von Ascherberg! I asked you something " my dad shouted at me. He never did , but today he did. Tears were at edge of my eyes . Mom was standing there all confused and worried . "Dad I tried to defend my self b.b.but " i said whispering. "But you couldn't right?" dad said. "I'm done with this Cam what will happen now , Nicko killed him. I would've done that also but... you know what your mature enough I'm marring you to the next in throne Prince of kingdom Wessex" dad said making me shoot my head up. "No dad I'm studying please" i said wth pleading voice. "Cam it's for you please. You can study afterwards I'll make sure of that" dad said. Tears brimming in my eyes my mom looked at me wth pity I just can't. I love someone. No I ran off to my room .

Nick went back. I'm alone now . What will happen now? "Hey Jermey I need you help" I said to him and explained him everything . "Oh so that's the matter don't worry I gotta plan" he said and told me everything "OK. Is it going to work?" I asked with nervousness filling inside me "yes 100%" he said with damn confidence.