Chapter 1 : The Deal

"June! Lets play basketball!" My brother shouted from the backyard.

"Com'n! You know I don't know how to play basketball!" I shouted back

"I'll grant you one wish, your wish to learn basketball." He appeared in my door.

"Really? You'll do that for me?" I asked happily

"Yes. But in exchange, you'll have to grant me one wish soon."

"You promise to teach me basketball until I'm good? "

" I promise. Do you promise to grant me one wish soon? "

"I promise." We paused for a while

"TWIN PROMISE!"

"Earth to June please." And I snapped out to reality

"What the hell? No Javen! And. That promise was like when we were 3! So No!" I complained.

"Okay then. I'll tell mom that you broke your promise. Then they'll get all your gadgets along with your beloved cellphone and your credit card."

"And why would they do that?"

"Have you forgotten that our parents are promise freaks?" He smirked.

"Shit !Why do I need to do that?" I raised one brow

"Its better you dont know. You're just gonna spoil it. So, you're gonna have my room and my closet."

"Whatever Javen ! I hate you! How long is this bullshit gonna be?"

"Language June! Remember that I'm still older than you." He scolded me

I rolled my eyes "Whatever. Only by seven seconds."

"You're just gonna do this within at least 7 weeks. I'm gonna call you when you can leave."

"So I'm just gonna pretend to be you for atleast seven weeks, play for you in your final game, answer your final exam?"

"Yes June! Just like going to your own school. And of course, lower your feminity please. That would totally ruin my reputation there."

"What about my friends then? And your friends?" I whined.

" Just tell them you're gonna transfer for a while. And my friends? You can handle that because you just met them a week ago." He smiled at me.

"Do I have to cut my beautiful hair?" And I pouted.

"Of course! You cant play in my final game if you wear a wig ! And that would be obvious!"

Am I really making the right choice? Yeah whatever. I'm just gonna go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens. And what would even happen? Just act like my brother, Javen, then done! Well, hey! I'm June! I'm the twin sister of Javen. We litterally have the same face. With the brunnette hair color and the blue eyes. You couldn't say the difference if I had the same short hair as his. We actually have the same height and body, except that I don't have the muscles and abs. I play the basketball, actually I'm pretty good at it, I even think that I'm better than my brother.

"So goodbye sis! I'll leave this all to you! This is really really important for me! I love you! Say goodbye to mom and dad for me! " and he closed the door

"Don't forget to cut your hair! Bye sis! I mean bro!" I hear him laugh from the outside.

So this is it? Today is Saturday so I probably have to go to school this Monday. Ugh. I go to my brother's room and saw his cellphone in his table. Maybe he forgot to bring it. But there's a note!

"Use my cellphone!" -Javen

How hard can this deal be?