10th One Step Closer

Kelsi kissed me and my feet left the ground I was in too deep. Kelsi pulled away looking into my eyes and I noticed the fire in them. People were in shock.

"You still think that my kisses mean anything Ian? Think again!" Kelsi mocked me as everyone watched.

I know I hurt many girls but that doesn't mean I need to be punished for it. Kelsi hated me and I don't know why. I was determined to find out. Kelsi started to walk off.

"Hey Princess what the hell is your problem?!" I shout.

"You're my problem Ian, you walk around school like you own the place. News flash!!! You don't! And you certainly do not have the right to act like an ass to all the girls at this school by building them up and then tearing them down!" Kelsi shouted in my face.

My temper rose with every second. She was the reason why I was known as the player, she made me furious but she made me love every second kissing her. Wait... Love?! No. I couldn't even bare to look at her at that moment she first embarrasses me then harasses me? No. I am Ian Holt and no one dares to speak to me that way.

"You are the reason for my reputation because of the nickname YOU gave me. Don't you remember Kelsi? I never asked for this." I snapped at her finally getting the last word as I stormed out of that house... At least I thought I did...

"You are a coward Ian! You were the one who toys with everyone not me. Own up to it!" She yelled after me as the music began to play again.

I huffed crossing the street to my car there was a folded paper under the windshield wiper, crap! Really?! Could this night get any worse? First embarrassment in front of the school and now a parking ticket?! You have got to be kidding me! I groaned. I walk around to the other side of the car to the driver's side. I opened the folded paper:

Scared you huh? Sorry not a parking ticket. :) go to this address:

4269 Palms Drive and ask for Shelly

~xoxo K.

I smiled she always knew when the timing was right... But how?! I got into my 2015 Lamborghini Aventador and started the engine. I drove down to the address and came upon a little diner. I walked in and it was half empty. A sign said 'Please choose a seat and wait to be served. Thank you.' so I sat at the bar. A lady walked up. 

"Hi what would you like to drink?" She asked.

"Hi actually I need to see someone that possibly works here? Her name is Shelly..." I trailed off as the woman smiled.

"You must be Ian Holt, I'm Shelly nice to meet you!" She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too! So what was I sent here for?" I asked.

"I'll be right back!" Shelly answered.

She walked out with a burger and a strawberry milk shake my favorite... 

"This is from your secret admirer!" She smiled at me handing me a note after she set my food down.

I thank her and open the note:

Look I know tonight has been rough and it has been. So to make your day a little bit better, enjoy a little treat from me. Your favorites. Enjoy Ian! :) 

❤, K.

I smiled this girl (assuming its a girl) knew exactly how to cheer me up this was no ordinary restaurant this was a special place for me and my mom when I was younger. How thoughtful. I don't know how she does but she does and I really desire to find out who this amazing girl is...

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is short but considering I haven't written in over a year I thought a small update was needed. I have a lot more time now so I'll try to update regularly. Comment, Vote, and smile. 

Kisses, J.