homebody

9:07 am

9:07 am

i told her she could stay for the night, and she been here for two weeks. it's not that i don't want her here, if anything, i want her here longer. she just acts like...

"hey, baby. you sleep well?" sugar murmurs, head laying on my arm, her hand set on my chest. im still tryna wake up, my eyes burning from the light outside. "what you call me...?" i mumble. she moves over to sit on my lap, blanket, and comforter still covering her. all she had on was a thong and one of my shirts, staring down at me with those slanted eyes. and i can feel myself... shit. "what's touching my thigh??" "get OFF ME" i squeal, and she erupts into a fit of laughter, falling off of me and on the other side of the bed. i grab a pillow, covering it up with one hand and slapping my other hand over my eyes. "you're nasty, so nasty." she says, pushing my shoulder.

like we dating, which makes me feel conflicted cause i know she's playing with me, and it's not real. but ill still flirt back, that's just how i am.

"you like this body huh," she claims, getting up and stretching. i lean up in the bed, head tilting a bit. "i'm not saying i don't." i murmur, smirking a bit. i watch her saunter around my small room, taking the shirt off and dropping down to throw on a black crop top and some tiny ass denim skirt. i take a second to stare at her. damn she looks good with anything on. "boy," she says, grinning back at me. "now take care of what you have going on so we can get ready for the day." i groan, laying back, peeking as she walked out and closed the door. and did take care of it.

9:26 am

"finally you're done. why you gotta take so long?" she says, sitting on the island in the kitchen. theres a pan with eggs and bacon in it, along with some brioche toast. "damn" i whisper, rubbing my eyes. "i take long to get ready, dont worry. can i get some?" i ask, walking over to sit next to her. "there's a plate in front of you, bumhead." i look down. "oh, thank you sugar." "you welcome." she says, taking a bite of her food. "so where do the name sugar come from?" i say, taking the ketchup. "my name isn't actually sugar, its dulce tien, but i just like dulce or tee." she chews. "is your name really pharaoh?" "naw, its cairo. i'm half egyptian so," "MMN," she says, trying to talk with her mouth full. she puts a finger up for a second, swallowing her food. "thats cool. i'm african, dominican and jamaican. my mom and dad are well known in those areas too." "trill." i mumble, eating my food. "so what you on today? i gotta work at the pyramid." she asks. "oh, really?"

8:43 pm

this what im on.

"pharaoh?" she gasped , looking down at me. her legs are wrapped around a pole, and shes hanging upside down, long crimped hair swinging, grabbing money from men and women under her. "you know this girl?" rhaego scoffs, chuckling. "yo, shut the fuck up, rhaego." clown niggas always have to run their mouths. he my brother but he always have to act stupid. "tell them to wait on me." i say, pushing him away. god.

i walk up to the stage, resting my arm on it. she struts over, kneeling down to talk to me. "i didn't know you would come here." she smiles. her face and body is glittery, and shes wearing
a pink mesh dress like the one yesterday, but a different pattern, and i can tell theres nothing underneath. she has on some pink 6 inch heels too, with laces that wrap all the way up her legs. "yeaah.. um, me n my niggas just here to do some business." "your niggas," she says, grinning. "well, i'll see you girl." i smirk, walking off.

as soon as i walk in, everyones there, sitting on the velvet couch. aurielo, brez, dailon, massi, tre, and rhaego. soon as they see me, rhaego start laughing. "this nigga is a simp. talkin' to a stripper." he laughs, eyes squinting when he does. "get the fuck on," i push him. "what she look like?" brez says, rolling up the blunt. "lightskinned, asian eyes, long black curly hair, tattoos and some cuts on her arms so you know she crazy. she was wearin all pink on the stage." rhaego laughs. i scoff, crossing my arms. "i know you not talkin bout sugar baby. not only is she a stripper but she a prostitute too. she probably taken more loads than a washer! sugar don't want your ass, pharaoh." tre says. i suck my teeth. "bitch made nigga, you want your ass beat like last time??" i mutter, coming up to him. "chill, i was just joking. i don't want it, i don't-"

 "good."

the door opens, 6 big men coming in, and locking the door. "yoooo." one of them says, dabbing me up. we all sit down and handle business. they hand over the case, and i hand over the money, shaking hands with them and watching them leave.

9:26 pm

just as we walkin out, rhaego nudges me. "thats your girl?" he grins, and i see her shaking ass on somebody who aint me. "how many times i told you to shut up?"