ii; unexpected encounter

— CHARLOTTE'S POV;

As I'm walking through the paddock, I can feel the adrenaline rush through my veins since I never expected to get such a deal from the Ferrari team itself. I finally have the opportunity to promote my brand as well as become a renowned person. 

Dwindled in my thoughts, I don't have the conscience to notice what's happening around me. Suddenly, I bump into something. When I feel a wall of muscles, I immediately break out of my reverie and return to my senses. In a brief moment of a second I watch my lifeline; caffeine, being splattered all over my customized Nike shoes that I, for a fact designed and hand-painted only for myself. 

My eyes bore into a man's, with a tetchy and waspish expression on his face; of course, the man was none other than the Charles Leclerc himself. Not knowing what to do, I murmured a small apology before trying to walk past him.

However, I stop in my tracks as I hear a voice calling for me, "Hey look what you did, you ruined my shirt." the latter groans. "Well, I had apologized" I politely reply. He obviously is irked and I  can understand that because he just got dnfed from the first quali of the season. This resulted in him getting pushed back to the 20th lineup.

"You know you should look where you're going, are you seriously THAT blind?" he scowls.

Now, that was an ass-hat speaking

"Hey listen up mister, you're not the only one having a bad day. You weren't looking either when you bumped into me. Plus there's coffee all over my handcrafted. custom. shoes." I shout at him with the same tone.

"But you're the one with the coffee, excuse me, hello?"

"Really? Wow, thanks for letting me know." I shrug and walk past him

Seriously, what is wrong with people these days?

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

heyy guys :>
what'd you think about the first chapter?