Epilogue

Pov-author

7 months later

Noor is 9 months pregnant now. 7 months ago the doctor confirmed that they are pregnant with twins. Both were so happy.And their family and friends were also very happy.

In these 7 months Karan also recovered and his plaster was also removed.Dev and Aakansha also became parents of the baby boy and they named him Avyaan.
Rahul and Shanaya also got married last month and Esha and Ram are engaged now and next year they are also getting married .Karan's family has also shifted to Mumbai because of Noor wishe she wanted to stay with them as she was not in the condition to shift so they all shifted here.

In this month's Noor had many mood swings and our bichara Karan has to fulfill all her wishes even at 3 in the night.

Present time

All were in the living room having their evening tea Noor's and Karan's friends were also present there.All were bickering with eachother when suddenly Noor felt a strong pain of contradiction.

"Ahhh Karan"Noor shouted gaining attention of all

"What happen jaan kya hua" Karan said.

"I think my water broke..ahh"she said with much difficulty.

"Karan let's go we should take her hospital esha go fast and bring her meternity bag from her room"ragini said and Karan carried Noor in his arms and started running outside and made her sat in car.

Rahul was driving while Karan and noor were at the backseat and other family members were coming behind them in another car.

Noor was so much in pain that it was difficult for Karan to see her like this."Rahul drive fast yrr" Karan shouted at him and Rahul was driving very fast trying his best to reach hospital as soon as they can.

Soon they reached the hospital the wardboy and doctors came running outside as they were informed before by the family and also it was one of the Chauhan's hospital.

Doctor laid her on strecher and took her inside.Karan was so tensed seeing her jaan like this tears were formed in his eyes.

"Sir ma'am is going into labour soon the babies will come" the nurse informed and the team of doctors went inside and started the process.

All the family members had came till now including Noor's family also.Karan was so tensed that he was just moving continuously infront of the OT room.

Noor cries and scream were heard from the OT and after hearing her cries unknowingly a drop of tear fell from Karan's eyes.But he stood strong for her wife and the babies.

After some hours they all heard a cry of baby. All the family members were on cloud nine after hearing the baby cry.soon after they heard another baby cry voice.

After sometime doctor came outside "Congratulations Mr Chauhan it's a baby boy and a baby girl the boy is 2 minutes elder than the girl" she said with a smile and all the karan thanked her.

"Doctor how is my wife is she safe" he asked because Noor was his first priority.

"Yes your wife is fine now she is unconscious because of exhaustion soon she will be conscious and you can  meet your wife and babies one's they are transferred to the normal ward" she said and went from there.

After sometime Noor and the babies were shifted to the normal ward and the nurse informed them that they can meet the mother and the babies.

Family members told karan to go first they will meet after him giving them privacy.karan nooded and went inside and saw the most beautiful scene infront of him his wife was sleeping and his two munchkins were looking here and there clamly.

He first went towards the babies and saw that the baby boy was the carbon copy of him and the baby girl was carbon copy of Noor except her eyes both the babies have same eyes like their father.

He picked both of them in his arms and he heard a voice "Karan how are our babies" and he turned around and saw Noor was now conscious he smiled at her and went towards her first he kissed her forehead and passed her the baby boy and sat beside her" Noor our babies congratulations we are finally become parents" he said and Noor smiled "see Karan it's not fair both have your eyes and mostly like your carbon copy it's not fair" Noor said and Karan chuckled "no worries jaan we will try again and our next baby will be your carbon copy" he said and winked at her making her blush and they all heard a click sound and they turned their attention towards door and there stand their family and Rahul with camera in his hands.

"Aree abhi Hume do humare pota poti Hume bhi milna ha hogaya bhoot" ragini said and Karan passed baby to her.And one by one all meet the babies.

After the meeting session was over Shanaya asked  "Noor and Karan bhai what have you decided to name your babies?"they both looked at eachother and smiled and said "Abhinav Karan Chauhan" "Aahana Karan Chauhan"..........(the end)

             ***********

Hello people so hope you all the story it was the last chapter and don't forget to comment down your thoughts and vote for it also follow me on Instagram also

Hello people so hope you all the story it was the last chapter and don't forget to comment down your thoughts and vote for it also follow me on Instagram also.So here my first story ended now I am signing off byy byy lovely people.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️