𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

Lights flash as pink and blue basketball courts are montaged. "This is my city, My rules" Yessy chants. "I don't do well with liars" Valerie speaks. "I'm the underdog, but you should never sleep on me" Mulan says. "I can't be nobody but myself" from Summer Miller. "All eyes are usually on me!" says Cassidy. And then Morgan closes saying "There's so many layers of me that people don't know about"

"The game starts now !!" A voiceover says.

Mulan's Confessional : What's up world ! Ya girl Mulan is finally back home in Orlando. Me and children have relocated to Orlando this summer and we can't wait to see what is in store for us ! 

Shaunie: So I just need you to be cute and just keep the girls together for the time being. Because I know some of them have pre-grouping problems that might get into the circle

Mulan: Oh lorddddddd... Like what Shaunie ???

Shaunie: Just some minor stuff I hope....

Mulan : Don't be setting me up now Shaunieeee

Shaunie : I'm not girl ! I promise

Mulan : Well..I wanted all the other ladies to come so I can meet them all in one setting. Do you not like or mess with the other girls ?

Cassidy : Just one...

Mulan : Who chilee ?

-

Yessy's Confessional: This summer I rented a home 3 doors down from Cassidy and Tyrese just to be closer because Tyrese is in the middle of the season so when he's home we can coparent...and Cassidy !

Yessy: Umm can we actually talk outside for a quick sec

Cassidy: Oh yeah of course !

They both walk to the driveways

-

Summer: Yeah ! And is it me or was there for sure some tension between you and Yessy, Mulan ?

Mulan: Yes ! There was definitely lots of it !

Cassidy: Oop- Why *She sips her drink*

Mulan: Cause I heard she was fucking my baby daddy *She rolls her eyes*

Summer: WOAH- *Her eyes widen*

Cassidy: *Spits out her drink* Chileeee-

-

Cassidy's Confessional: Yes ! Cats out of the bag. Your girl Cassidy is making way bigger and better moves this year in a new city, and a lot of new stuff to offer.

-

Cassidy's Confessional: Sooo I'm currently dating Tyrese Maxey, and his baby mother just so happens to be Yessy. Last summer, we had lots of horrible directed drama and she was running her mouth to the the internet and it was all just a big mess.

-

Cassidy: Why you speaking when I'm speaking BITCH I'm talking ?

Morgan: I don't give a fuck what you have to say !

Cassidy: Well bitch I was talking and she gave me the floor!!

Cassidy: I'ma bully yo ass now cause you a pussy ass hoe !

Cassidy says as she throws a napkin in Morgan's face. A fight breaks out as plates, shoes and more are thrown and the cameras black out the fight