THE ATTRACTION

Abhijeet's POV

I grab her wrist and pull her close to me. she tries to free herself from me but i don't let her. I want a apology from her because no one has ever let my word down. She thinks she is too smart to fool me, it was clearly her mistake she would have apologized. But she showed her damn attitude to me, to 'ABHIJEET MAHAJAN' I will make sure she regrets this. I can feel her breath, she is breathing so loud that anyone can hear her. I can feel the warmth of her touch, her right hand is on my left arm and the left one is twisted by me behind her waist. she is looking straight in my eyes I do the same, her dark brown eyes are making me weak I don't know why. I can feel the heat of her body.

she slowly twist her wrist asking me to release her from the tight grip. she whispers " leave me."

I shake my head, she deserves this but i cannot hold her like this the whole day and since I have been with her for the past 15 minutes I can say that she is stubborn like me, " If you want me to leave you, i will do it but for that you have to do two things for me" I say

"Fine! what should I do?" she asks

"First you should say sorry to me and second you should politely ask me to release the grip."

"What? NEVER"

"Fine, I don't have any problem holding you like this the whole day but if someone see us like this then there will be a problem for you. I can make any excuse and escape."

"You- fine, I'm sorry"

"Sorry, what? I did not hear anything properly, your apology ended to soon it was not even for 1 minute. Actually I don't have the habit of hearing shot apologizes." I tease.

she sighs, "I am really sorry for my inappropriate behavior and language, please forgive me for my inconvenience."

"Good, What about the request?" I ask

she rolls her eyes, "Can you please release me from your grip as my hand is hurting, PLEASE."

I release her, and return back to my room while moving back to bedroom I can hear her cursing me on my back I can't help but smile.

******
Isha's POV

I move towards the living room because of that man not only my wrist but my whole freaking hand is hurting. I try to act normal as I reach in the living where all are seated. Ms. Mahajan gives me a soft smile and I do the same. she asks, "Did you liked our house?"

I nod

A man enters the living room and hugs Ms. Mahajan then kisses her on forehead, he looks like a gentleman wearing that common black suit which all business men where but he is looking different in that, attractive. He runs his hand in his black hair, I take a glance of his face while his talking to Ms. Mahajan. He has a perfect jawline like how the book male leads have, perfect hair, his brown eyes are so deep that anyone can fall for them; his cheeks looks soft I feel like touching them.

My heartbeats increase has he catches me staring at him. He tilts his head and his lips curve into a smile. I smile at him too.

He walk towards me and move his right hand forward to greet me. I move my right hand forward too. We shake hands with each other and then greet, "Hello!" we both smile as we say it at the same time.

"Hi, I'm RAJ MAHAJAN"

"Isha- Isha Deshmukh"

"Nice name, would you mind if I ask you what does you name means." He asks

Oh my god he is so polite not like that arrogant man who met me few minutes ago. I'm finally getting my hopes back about the people living in this house. I thought everyone in this house is like that besharam, but thank god I was wrong.

"No I won't, Isha is a sanskrit word which means the ruling goddess or the ruler. my baba gave me this name." I reply with a slight smile

He smiles, "Great"

"It looks like you both already got comfortable with each other, by the way she is here for an interview in our company." Ms. Mahajan states.

"Oh nice, let's take it this evening, till then have some rest and be comfortable." Raj suggests.

I nod

••••••

It's evening now, we rested in the guest room for sometime, I have to accept that Ms. Mahajan is really very down to earth she took great care of us, she is very elegant, whatever she does it is always perfect. I did a research about the Mahajan's there are more family members but I've only met three of them which are Ms. Mahajan, Raj Mahajan and Abhijeet Mahajan. Raj sent me the location of the company where my interview will be taken, he is really sweet. I'm feeling little nervous about the interview but I can do it.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

A soft voice calls me, "Isha, are you ready? our driver will drive you there" it sounds like Ms. Mahajan

I reply, "Yes"

I wear a royal blue dress with pink roses on it and blue dupatta ( scarf ) with beautiful white pearls , minimal accessories like a light chain around my neck, blue cluster earrings and a thin bracelet on my right wrist and a small black bindi on my forehead. A nude pink lipstick on my lips because they always look good on whichever dress I wear.

 A nude pink lipstick on my lips because they always look good on whichever dress I wear

••••••••

I finally reach at the office, Raj is already standing there at the entrance it looks like he was waiting for me. I don't know what happens when I see him, my heartbeats increase, I love how his eyes are gentle not only his eyes but every single movement of his feels gentle. I feel comfortable around him even though we've met today, It feels like I've known him for a longtime. It feels like I'm falling for this guy, I've already fell for him since I met him when we did our first handshake. 'NO!' I slap on my face 'get up Isha you met him today it can't be love it is just an attraction.'

I move towards him, he smiles at me, his smile is so satisfying that I can watch him smile the whole day. He takes me to the cabin where my interview will be taken, he leaves when I reach at the cabin. I knock the door and a formal voice comes from inside, "Come in" I open the door and move inside, the boss chair is turned towards the wall.

"hello?" I say

The chair turns towards me and my eyes widened as I see the person sitting on the chair because that was unexpected. I thought Raj would take my interview but....

~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please vote and comment it would mean a lot

Find me on Instagram:- @desiwrite.s