021, DADDY!

after the gang's one week vacation everyone returned to the campus with satisfied expressions

after the gang's one week vacation everyone returned to the campus with satisfied expressions. one week was enough for them, everyone had fun and got to know each other more. including Law, he must say he did have fun. playing in the rain, splashing dirty water on Kid's face, and then preventing Luffy from cooking a poisonous frog was hell of an experience.

Law never experienced this kind of fun before. and it somehow healed his inner child that kept crying and filled with anger inside that he somehow barely controlled.

he yearned for this.

despite not knowing how to express his own emotions, he- law, in fact knows that he was happy. it was a long yet short vacation but all of it was worth it.

and for the first time in his life. Law didn't regret his own decisions.

Now, looking at the situation his currently in. Law can't help but get flustered.

━━━━━━°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm hungryyyyy" the small girl in law's arms whined.

"Wait just a bit more, we're almost there" law replied with a flustered expression.

people kept looking at him with curious gazes that he almost lashed out at them, right here and right now. but law somehow composed and calmed himself.

"but... I'm really hungry! I'm going to die!"

in a fit of tantrum Law almost dropped the small girl and he gasped loudly.

"lu! Stay still!" law warned as his free hand rubbed his aching forehead. unable to talk Luffy looked down on her hands trying not to cry.

Law tiredly sighed when he heard a sobbing sound coming out of the girl's mouth, and law immediately regretted his own words, if he could do it right now he might actually shove those words back into his mouth.

Law wondered how all of this happened. Just a while ago he was walking around the campus. and law wasn't the type to go out strolling so suddenly but today he somehow felt like it.

and in the midst of his own thoughts Law heard a joyful voice, "Daddy!" Law blinked a few times before turning around.

There he saw a small girl with a grin on her face, and she oddly resembles the girl he likes- Luffy.

the girl was wearing a white dress that almost reached her knees. Two small white bow ties hanging loosely at the strap of her dress. And was oddly paired with a strawhat and slippers.

Her big and innocent black eyes we're shining looking at Law with a smile.

Law bit his inner cheek trying to prevent his lips forming a smile.

Law then imagined if he and luffy would get married and have a child, he sure hopes it's a baby girl that resembles luffy. and this girl standing right in front of him was the one just like how he imagined their daughter would look like.

Law cheeks turned tomato red at the thought.

"Daddy?" The girl asked again with her head tilting at the side.

Law shook his head waking him up from his own delulu's, he then crouched down and held the girls small hands "what's your name?" Law asked while the girl gave him a warm smile and suddenly shouted.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy! And I'm going to be the king of the pirates!"

Law eyes went wide and he held back a surprised gasp 'luffy??' he thought.

but that couldn't be. the Luffy he knew was already in college while this Luffy was a small eight year old girl.

And then now. Both of them are heading to the cafeteria trying to find the others if they already knew about all of this, and because little Luffy was hungry.

Law took deep breaths before opening the door and went inside, hiding the girl on his back.

He looked around and immediately spotted a big table where everyone was seated so without much thought, Law walked towards there.

Immediately greeted with, "heya Trafalgar have you seen Luffy? She's been missing this morning! and it's already afternoon and by now she would be the first person to be here in the cafeteria!" Usopp stressed out, gripping his curly hair and the others only nodding.

Law then cleared his throat, "uhm well yea.. about that" he stepped aside while the others suspiciously looked at him then their gazes then went to the small girl standing beside him.

"I think luffy-ya turned back into a child" Law awkwardly said.

"Woah! So much food!!" the small girl yelled in excitement.