Part 5

After coming to Seoul he give her a new identity Lee Y/n.. he did offered to help her for free but she refused because he was already kind enough to take her under her wings... She can't be greedy, she can't effort to depend on him more she promised herself that she wouldn't be a burdon to him.
So...they made a deal that very day. He gave her a task that was his own dream but he cannot do that anymore..

"Y/n..Lee Y/n... today onwards you will be a citizen of South Korea. I want you to caught every drug dealers national and international. In future be someone who would punish those bastards with what they deserve outside the law"
Said Mr. Jung....the man whom I gave my father's please.
Those words are still Vivid in my mind....
The only thing I felt that day was determination and rage... So I swear to fulfill his wish...no MY wish.
So I started by killing the infamous criminal Kang Hongjun, accused of raping almost 15 girls and drugs dealing in the coastal areas of South Korea..
Her first killing.. but she didn't regret it. And the Cops didn't give it much attention as he was a criminal. But media made it their HEADLINES. all they know it was a girl with dark purple hear and small features...

It was the birth of LILY...who is now known as the most powerful Mafia... Feared by everyone not only in Korean but in the whole world..

At the same time their was also two new hot news.... First the appearance of Lee Y/n... And second the rise of COniC under the guidance of the new UNKNOWN president...all they know is her name Mrs.Lee..

∆Back to present ∆

Y/n's pov:
•••••••••••••••

Gojo: Actually we figure out some movement of Cha Hyungek, from LOP gang .

Y/n: Where?

I asked while removing my socks and placing my my backpack beside my study table. I can easily afford a luxury house but.... Why waste money.. and it's more safe to live here ..

Gojo: well as we had sent our men every where one of our men suspected a poor labour and attempt to follow him and he found Mr.Cha giving small packet of some white power which I suspect to be drugs to some younger.

Y/n: Some fuckers just never changes....huh.

I said while trying to control my anger by poking my Tongue to my side cheeks... I can feel my blood boiling.

After that Gojo gave me some more information about that bastard how he is trying to rearrange his ganga again and how many new coustomer he found for himself.. then I got ready in my special suit..
Which was made by me hahaha I'm genius hahaha....
Well it was a black full sleeve skinfit jumpsuit with bluish black boats and a special kind of mask that covers the upper part of my face from my forehead to the tip of my nose. It was special cause nobody can remove it but me.
And the most attractive thing was my personal virtual assistant ISIS. she is just like Alexa, you know.

Y/n: ISIS. Please turn on the suit.

ISIS: Yes. Miss Y/n. SUIT MODE ON.

Ahhh this is the best thing I have invented in my life. Yes I did had a dream to become a scientist but it's all in the past.

It's going to be a long night again.
As this is my side job which I really love to do so I made sure everyone knows about it I don't like to hide from the world you know. I even have a official Insta id. (@Lily_/06\) 
The government also support me so I'm chill about everything.

Gojo: Y/n. Are. You.Fucking. ready? (Pissed off)

Maybe I think for quite some long time.

Y/n: yes. Let's go and fuck up that motherfucker.

Gojo: yeahh!

With that we exited from the back door and went to our meeting Hall. It was building through. Hahaha.

So the plan was very simple. We planned to call him through his own client and got him a new client which will be me because my guys said I'm small.....¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯ Whatever.
And we will caught him and get information about his sweet little gange.

•At around 2 a.m in a alley near XX hospital -

∆Author's pov

Two people can be seen near the alley wearing mask and cap 🧢. They had been waiting for someone. Soon enough I man in his late 40's started to walk towards them. He was wearing a dark blue formal jeans and a sweatshirt. He was also covering his face. He then look at the new client of his.

Mr.Cha: Hoobin. Is this the new client you were talking about?

Hoobin: Yes Sir. She is.

Mr.Cha: How did you know each other?

Hoobin: A-actually....

****: I followed him one day . So when I asked him he had no choice to refuse.

Mr.Cha: I see.. you are quite something young lady. And what you might be called?

****: People usually don't like to hear my name that much.

Mr.Cha: it's ok... It's ok... No need to be ashamed little lady.
He said while touching her butt cheeks.

****: Well.. if you say so. People usually called me.... Lily.

Mr.Cha: What a cute nam-  wait.... What?

Y/n: Lily.

After hearing that name from her he almost lost his balance but again managed to support himself by holding the wall besides him. His eyes widened as if he had seen a ghost.
And there all he can see was a creepy smiling face.

Y/n: Ashiii no need to be scared SIR.... What happened are you not going to touch me again?

She said innocently but that creepy smile never leave her face.

By the way. The other boy already make a run for his dear life.

Mr.Cha: you you will get nothing from me. Please please leave me.

By looking at him it may look like he was scared but she knows the true color of that bastard. So she played along.

Y/n: Is that so? Then that means I had wasted my precious time.

When she was busy complaining about that he took out a knife and run towards her. But then what he heard make everything clear to him .

Y/n: if I had already wasted my time and you are useless then I should just kill you no?

And with that she shoot his right thigh makeing him fall on the cold ground.

Y/n: boys take him to our first base.

Men: yes .miss.

∆Y/n's pov∆

After finishing him I went to talk a walk towards my home and found something shiny.
It was a poster. Of my love, Jeon Jungkook's.

Yes. I love who doesn't huh?
I had loved him for years now. I'm a Army afterall. I went to there every concerts after coming here.

'why do you have to be this handsome Jeon. You are making it hard for me to control myself. I truly hope that we would meet someday. Love you bun' I thought before giggling by myself.

Well our kookie will come in next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it and understand the plot.
That's all for today byeee~
(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)
T

o be countinue -