00

𝟎𝟎.
𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴 | 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀
𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗬

"Tayyyyy." Amina dragged her sister's name, "Pleaseee? I'll watch Siya all weekend." Niecy poked her lip out begging for Tayla to do her hair.

"I'm tired of doing hair, today is my only off day— and Siya going with her daddy."

Siya being Tayla's three year old daughter who she birthed when she was just sixteen years old; of course being a teen mom, Tayla was the biggest talk of the town, but she took care of her business like she was supposed to so she never cared.

Amina sucked her teeth, starting to aggravated, though she knew Tayla would still end up doing it— just like she always did.

Tayla was Atlanta's hardest braider and that was well known, without a doubt! Almost every female in the city got done up by braidedbytay..

"Ma I so hungry, I starving!" Siya made her way into her momma's room, causing both Tayla and Amina's eyes to fall on her.

"Girl you ain't starving, you just had mcdonald's." Tayla furrowed her eyebrows, Siya had indeed ate a six piece meal not even twenty minutes prior.

"No eat?" Siya pouted, eyes becoming teary as she looked up at her momma who towered over her.

To only be three, she had the biggest appetite a kid could have. That girl was never full and you wouldn't tell due to how skinny and little she was..

"I'll get you something on the way to your daddy house, okay? Don't start all that crybaby stuff Siy!"

Siya fixed her face and smiled, she was excited to be going with her dad because he loved to eat as much as she did, the two would literally eat the best of best meals— back to back, all day long.

"You're a brat." Tayla rolled her eyes before grabbing Siya's bag, full of a few things she needed for the weekend.

"You wanna ride?" Tayla spoke to Amina as she prepared to leave.

"Sure."

❖  ❖  ❖

"I love youuu, mommy's baby." Tayla kissed all over a giggling Siya. "Call me, okay?"

"Girl she ain't finna be calling you, this our time." Savion; Siya's father, joked with her.

"Shut up." Tayla playfully pushed him.

Those two had the best bond a separated mom and dad could have and for that reason, their co parenting skills were top tier.. The relationship was so amazingly established that way because they knew what or most importantly who was the most important, which was Siya.

"I'll see y'all later." Tayla told them both before walking off and getting into her silver honda accord sport.

"Girl it's friday night, we ain't kicked it in a while on a friday night!" Amina recited the city girls lyrics to one of their extremely old songs, 'What we doin'.

"What's the moves?" Amina turned the music down to discuss some plans for the night.

Amina was the turn up sister and Tayla was more of the homebody sister— but from time to time Tayla did love to go out and have some fun.