6. KITTEN

Taehyung pov ~~

I was just looking at the girl who didn't say anything out of fear. I don't know why but my heart was beating fast after being so close to her. This is not the first time but the second time this has happened to me. That day was the very first time My heart started beating so fast when I saw that girl's eyes or today I got so close to this girl so why is my heart beating so fast? Ahh taehyung stop this crazy act of yours

"Look, I am asking you again. If you don't answer me this time then no one will be worse than me. UNDERSTAND"

He shouted at her in anger in his loud voice like he was roaring and hearing his shouting she got scared her heart drop to the stomach

"I--- I'm" She tried to say something but she was so scared that not even a little word came out of her mouth. She is just wondering who this man is bcz her heart beats so fast to being so close to him. Is this the same man who appeared in her dream that night?

Author pov~

after not getting any answers He grab her by her arms and pull her closer gripping her arms tightly in anger He doesn't even realize that he was hurting her in his anger He pull her more closer to himself and grab her chin tightly by his thumb and index finger to take a look of her face clearly as she was looking down being scared  he was literally shocked after seeing her eyes. soon the grip of his hand loosen seeing the tears in her doe eyes she's also shocked after seeing he's Devil face her eyes become wide she felt as the ground had slipped beneath her feet he was the same man who comes in her dream and try to kill her. She feels scared to much scared her tears aren't stop they just flow like a river in her pure eyes her breath started to become more vigorous After a while she was stepping back she was just seeing a way to run away from the man in front of him but he tries to approach her or calls her by that name which makes her feel uneasy after hearing it.

"DOLL"

"KITTEN listen to me"

She's just shaking her head to no and going backward until she touched a wall.As soon as he saw her touched the wall, he quickly came closer to her and pinned her to the wall and said

"DOLL listen to me first
please don't cry baby"

"Kitten why huh!?are you trying to go away from me again hm. Why kitten and what are you doing here in my grandma's room? Answer my questions right now"

"Pl-ease leave me" she said while sobbing so hard while looking down

He lean down towards her height she can feel his hot breath on her lips making her chest to raise up and down due to heavy breathing her heart was beating so fast same goes to him he was looking at her trembling figure and soft cloud lips he just want to calm them so badly

"Baby please look at me I promise I'm not  hurt you" he said so soft makes her to look at his eyes Then her eyes fall on the gun in his hand and she points him towards the gun and says

"Are y-ou really gonna  kill me"

"Ahh no no listen kitten don't think like that okay I'm just um"
He puts his gun on the table nearby door

"You just wh-whatt"

"Um listen kitten I'm not gonna kill you it's just I think I felt like some enemy of mine has sent the girl from his team to hurt my grandma so I tried to point this gun at you but i know you and I think you also know me right babyy?!!"

"Um NOOOO" she say a Lil loudly and trying to free herself from his grip that makes him angry

"Are you again trying to free yourself huh"

She didn't understand how to answer his questions at all. All she knew was that if she didn't get out of there quickly, he would probably kill her.

"DOLL baby please stop this act of yours. I have talked to you so lovingly and so well and you have tried to get away from me again."

She did not listen to him at all, only that she wanted to run away from him. She pushed him with all her strength or ran away from there......

Tae pov~~~

I was trying my best to ask her what she was doing in grandma's room but she was not able to answer my questions at all. It makes me so angry . I really wanted to shout at her so badly but looking at her trembling figure , tearing eyes and her trembling soft cotton lips makes me hurt a Lil. I really don't know What kind of feeling is this? I just want to keep her with me. I'm so angry when she tries to move away from me again and again it's makes me irritating I try my best but she pushed me so hardly and ran away from me

I was shouting looking at her running figure but bcz of loud music My voice was not reaching her and even if it did she would not listen to me.

"KITTEN LISTEN TO ME FOR GOD SAKE"
Ahh why why she again try to run away from me like that day ahhh

Author pov~

She ran out of the room and started running down to the living room. Without looking back. Meanwhile taehyung he just so angry on her bcz she again trying to run away like that day he don't know why he's behaving like this at all but the main thing he wants to know that what she doing in her grandma room and why she didn't reply any answer of his question at one side he wants to keep her close to him and not let her run away from him again and again bcz after so many days and week he finally find her he just loves her eyes so much but today finally he sees her face properly which makes his heart beats like crazy but on the  other hand he wants to know What was she doing in his grandma's room?

 Meanwhile taehyung he just so angry on her bcz she again trying to run away like that day he don't know why he's behaving like this at all but the main thing he wants to know that what she doing in her grandma room and why she didn't reply any an...

Hiiiii cutiezzzzz how's you all guys doing😙I know I have updated after a month but what should I do, I am died busyy because of studiesss.....

I hope you guys love this part 💕

Take care of yourself and most importantly your health 😸❣️
Boii boiiii🌸🤧