Request from my brother Wh3n.y0u

((DISCLAIMER:The commissioner did give full consent to their request being posted))

((ANOTHER DISCLAIMPER: THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE. I JUST MADE A STORY ABOUT THEM BECSUSE THE PERSON ASKED ME TO))

There’s a ring at the door, along with lots of knocking. The knocking wakes up Bimbu after a bit as he lies on the couch in his living room covered in blankets, knowing damn well who it was. “BIMMBUUUUUU!!! I know you’re there!!~” Bimbu grumbles angrily as he gets up from under the covers. As the doorbell keeps ringing and ringing, Bimbu stomps to the door, wrapped up in a blanket. He swings the door open to see Axel with a big, silly smile on his face.

“...What do you want?”

“What do you think?! I came over to hang out!”

“...” Bimbu slowly starts to close the door in Axel’s face before he holds the door open instantly, poking his head into Bimbu’s apartment.

“Can’t I just hang out for a little bit?~” He has a pleading look on his face as he begs Bimbu for him to stay. It takes a good amount of time to beg and Bumbu feels humiliated to have Axel begging at his feet like a stupid dog, so he just caved. He sighed angrily, grabbing Axel by the back of his shirt and dragging him inside, slamming the door behind him. Axel hugs Bimbu tightly, Bimbu simply stands there and grumbles, slumping back onto his couch and into the blankets. Axel sits next to the giant mountain of blankets of which Bimbu was underneath like a mole. Axel chuckles, lifting the blanket and seeing Bimbu’s face.

“You look so cute.~”

“Kill yourself.” Axel giggled at Bimbu’s attitude.

“What a shame you’re still living here with your sister.”

“Fuck off.”

“Maybe you should get a girlfriend!” The room goes silent for a good few seconds before Bimbu’s hand slithers out and scratches his face. “Ow, what the hell-?!”

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Bimbu comes out of the blankets, staring at the TV as he taps his foot on the floor. He keeps his eyes from landing on Axel. Axel, on the other hand, is just staring at him with a big ol smirk on his face. “...I can feel you staring at me. Can you not?”

“C’mon…!~ You got so angry when I said you should get a girlfriend.”

“Yeah, cuz I don’t WANT a girlfriend.”

“Aww…Well…You wanna talk about it or something?:3” Axel tilts his head. “I mean. You should get someone to make you happy, is what I’m saying! Not that you’re bitchless!” Bimbu rolls his eyes and skitters back into his blankets. “I mean, there’s things that make ME happy! Like candy, and friends and food and stuff! Surely you have someone to make you happy.” There was dead silence for a bit. All that could be heard was their breathing, their hearts thumping, and the TV playing in the background. Bimbu finally caves, sliding out of his hole and sitting up next to Axel on the couch.

“I just-...don’t want a girlfriend

“Is that because you’re shy…??~”

“No kill yourself. I just…don’t like girls that much. I might be gay I guess.”

“Gay? How so?”

“Cuz I had a girl over a few months, maybe a year ago. We were just hanging out then she came onto me and we got…physical. But I just couldn’t go through with fucking a chick cuz…”

“...Cuz?”

“Dude…don’t laugh.”

“I won’t, I won’t!”

“Dude…her pussy.”

“What about-”

“Why the hell does it look like that? It looks like a fucking weird ass oyster.”

“...Yeah, you’re definitely gay cuz no straight man would say that.”

“Whatever. I’m fine with being gay.”

“Are you now?~”

“Don’t ever say it like that again-” Axel slowly climbs onto Bimbu, straying the blankets to the side of the couch, their noses touching together right in front of one another. “What the hell are you-?!”

“Shhhh…~” Axel drags his finger down Bimbu’s chest, rubbing himself against Bimbu.

“A-Axel, I’m serious!”

“Oh, I know.~ Tell me, how does this feel?~” Axel slowly drags his hand onto the side of Bimbu’s face. Down to his neck, then his torso, then his hip, and finally down to his thigh, squeezing his small claws into his pants, as if he’s trying to rip them apart. Bimbu growls at Axel’s sadistic grinning face. Those growls take a bit to turn into whimpers as Axel gets more physical with his body. Specifically his “general” area. He feels his body shiver as Axel’s hands feel him up slowly and sensually. “You feel like moanin’ for me yet, cutie?~”

“Sh-Shut- mmHAauH…!?~” Bimbu felt his saliva drip down his chin as he tried his best to look tough and unfazed, But he was definitely phased. He started getting overstimulated, his face going slightly red. Axel slowly reached his hand down, beginning to gently grope Bimbu’s ass. Bimbu surprisingly yelps, gripping the couch cushions as he grumbles at his own demise, feeling Axel’s hands on his body.

“Don’t get soft on me now. I thought you were all tough and manly.~”

“Sh-Shut it…~”

Make me…~” Bimbu grumbled, huffing and puffing aggressively. “I don’t suppose I can steal a kiss, huh?~”

“Shut-” Axel plants a kiss right on his lips, stopping his speech. Bimbu takes a minute to process it before slowly kissing back, one hand on Axel’s cheek as Axel continued groping his ass.

“You really are getting soft, huh?~”

“I-I’m gonna kill y-yo-un…~” Bimbu was getting pretty heated from this, enjoying the moment as much as he could. He squirmed around, trying to catch his breath. Axel dives down bravely and begins praising Bimbu’s neck, kissing, licking, and even nibbling it softly as he rubs Bimbu’s body up and down, not even giving Bimbu a chance to escape his supple, addicting touch. Addicting it was. Bimbu was feeling his mind scramble up like puzzle pieces.

“Dude. On the couch??”…Until Vee walked in.

“VEE!! Uh…” Bimbu panics, just punching Axel in the face. “I swear it’s NOT what it looks like.”

“...Sure yeah, totally.” Vee walks back out of the living room. Bimbu sighs in relief, tapping his foot to the floor.

“No one will EVER know about  this.”

“Yeah yeah.” There’s a deafening silence in the air. The two watch TV together for a little bit before Axel opens his mouth again. “...Bimbu. Do…I make you happy?~”

“...Yeah.”

((Word count:1070))