The Film Marathon Night

Well, yeah the film marathon night wasn't canceled. It was the third day after the ninja were gone, Kai started to get nervous, were they alright? He didn't know anyhing, he worried about his sister. They haven't heard anything from the ninja, nothing bad too, at least, yet.

It was like any other day, quite boring actually since they played video games every day. But today, Kai's father decided they can do the film marathon night. So they got popcorn, and got the place ready. Kai's father replaced the CD in and so the film started. They closed the lights sat on the couch.

Then, while they were watching it, Kai put his head on Cole's shoulder, looked at him, Cole smiled.

After a few films Kai's father was asleep. Cole holded Kai's hand and they watched the film, except for the snore Kai' father made, it was amazing.

When the film ended it was really late, they left Kai's father on the couch sleeping like a baby, and went to Cole's room. Cole wasn't expwcting that but oh well, Kai layed on Cole's bed, Cole came next to him and hugged him. They slept together.

Cole could never want more, but he was confused that all his dreams has been so fast and... easy! He was really afraid that Kai would refuse him and Cole thougt he was straight.

So in the morning, Kai woke up first, a bit early actually. He, again, waited for Cole to wake up because he couldn't sleep, he just sat. After a few... he didn't know the time- anyways, Cole woke up.

"Morning" Kai smiled.

"Good morning love" Cole pulled Kai into a kiss.

"You wake up early, did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah I slept great" Kai said.

They got outside, to the city center of Ninjago. They were looking for some action but all they could find was a cat on the tree, an unprepared and inexperienced bank robbery -which was really really easy for them- and lastly as another classic: the old lady's bag, they gave her bag back and sent the thief to the jail. They talked to the commissioner and asked if there was ANYTHING they could do and he said that if it was *anything* they could help him with the files and the cleaning so they did.

"I WILL VOMIT FILES" Cole cried.

"Me too!"

They were sooooo bored actually.

So, resigned to their fate, they went back and played video games with Kai's father, he didn't get bored of that though...

So that day passed and it was the fourth day, Kai and his father were training and fighting, Wu was with them.

Cole came in running.

"NINJA NEED HELP"