Exodus

General Alexander Dean, the Commander of the Enclave forces in the West, was looking at the now rebuilt NORAD base.

It has been a couple of weeks since operation LUNA took place, and it was just a month since Eden was Presisdent. And the Enclave was never in a better place since Navarro.

After taking control of the complex and securing the underground bunkers, many of the Enclave, from engineers, soldiers, scientists, to even the citizens use the underground labyrinth that is NORAD.

It was a bit of a hassle at first, trying to fix two-century old lights and much needed maintenance, but after a couple of days of refurbishing, the base was back up and running. The Enclave managed to get the four sections of the base secured. In every section, there are five levels with them.

The first section was called 'section A' with levels 'A1-A5'. This is considered to be the civilian and military section of the base.

The second section was called Section B, with the levels 'B1-B5', which is considered to be the scientific part of the base.

The Third is Section C, with levels C1-C5. This is the engineering section and where the reactor is located.

Section D and the levels D1-D5 are the entryway to NORAD itself and where the security staff is placed.

In the Underground sections, and near the railways that is within the Base itself, was the old but reliable weapons that can still be in use. From the M14A1s, M4A1 main battle tanks, HMMVS, the old but reliable T-45 to T-60 Power Armors, Combat Armor, even the Bradley fighting vehicles with the I-70s Patriot APC (Fan name of the APCs we see in FO4), and so much more. Already, the Enclave troops station here have put on the Combat Armor, the H&K G11 Lazer rifle, Wattz 2000 Lazer rifle, and the Wattz 1000 Lazer pistol onto themselves.

Dean can only smile at the display of equipment that they have, even if it was old. The fact is that the Enclave can repurpose for them to strengthen their might. While many of the Enclave were on the base, there was a good chunk back at Navarro. But they are bringing the rest of the equipment and leaving a nasty surprise to the NCR and Brotherhood, furthering damaging the now already strained relations.

"And that's all we can have, General." A voice behind Dean reported. Turning around, Dean saw the New Commander of the Mountain Complex, Commander Ryan Collins.

"Good work, Commander." Dean comment Collins. "And what of the rest of the equipment?"

"HAVOC, SIGMA, SPARROW, and HAWK have cleared out most of the abandoned bases within a 10-mile radius from here, sir. And they are going to be here 40 minutes from now." Collins reported.

"Good, those 'Salvaging groups' as the President called it need the break." Dean said. While he was still loyal to the President Eden, he couldn't help but feel worried about his men. Collins could instantly recognize the worries of his superior.

"General, Primission to speak?" Collins asks.

"Granted." Dean replied.

"Sir, you know that Eden is not trying to kill all of us. In fact, when you said that you didn't trust him when he said that this complex was under his control, he took that into consideration and agreed to let you sent a team here. And even after all that and when you apologize to him, he said that it was OK and give you permission to do a final check of the base. Richardson would've just order to go here whether we like it or not." Collins stated.

"I know that, Commander. it's just, I don't know, it feels like there's something more to him than he let on." Dean comment.

"You mean on how much he knows about pre-war America, sir?" Collins ask.