Noah's Birthday!!

Owen: LITTLE BUDDY!!

Noah: hm?

Owen: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂

Noah: oh right, thanks.

Cody: happy birthday!!

Izzy: IZZY SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Gwen: happy birthday Noah!!

A few others say it too.

Noah: thanks.

Noah: sucks that I share a birthday with Chris.

Heather: ew... I'm sorry for you

Noah: I'm sorry for myself

Izzy: I can make you feel better!! :3

Noah: how?

Izzy:

Noah: deserved and thank you it does help

Alejandro: Rude.

Noah: 🖕

Alejandro: 🖕

Harold: birthday: the anniversary of the day on which the person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and the giving off gifts

*Noah removed Harold*

Heather: thank god.

Izzy:

*Harold somehow added himself*

Harold: Did you guys know that Dinosaurs are a group of reptiles that have lived on Earth for about 245 million years.
In 1842, the English naturalist Sir Richard Owen coined the term Dinosauria, derived from the Greek deinos, meaning "fearfully great," and sauros, meaning "lizard."
Dinosaur fossils have been found on all seven continents.
All non-avian dinosaurs went extinct about 66 million years ago.
There are roughly 700 known species of extinct dinosaurs.
Modern birds are a kind of dinosaur because they share a common ancestor with non-avian dinosaurs.

Paleontologists are like detectives who examine the evidence that extinct animals left behind. Those clues to what dinosaurs were like are found in fossils-the ancient remains of an organism, such as teeth, bone, or shell-or evidence of animal activity, such as footprints and trackways.

Everything we know about non-avian dinosaurs is based on fossils, which include bones, teeth, footprints, tracks, eggs, and skin impressions. For centuries, people throughout the world have discovered amazing fossilized bones and footprints. Early finds inspired legends and fairy tales, as people imagined that these bones belonged to giants or huge monsters.

Some consider Barnum Brown, who began his career at the American Museum of Natural History in 1897, to be one of the greatest dinosaur hunters of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. He began his career at the American Museum of Natural History in 1897. Many of his greatest discoveries, including the first specimens of Tyrannosaurus rex ever found, are on display in the Museum's dinosaur halls.

Today, in addition to patience and sharp observation skills, paleontologists employ new technologies to solve unanswered questions about dinosaurs and other fossils. Advanced imaging technology, such as CT scans, allow paleontologists to see the three-dimensional structure of fossils, often without having to remove the matrix.

Paleontologists incorporate the research of biomechanics, applying the principles of both physics and engineering to reconstruct the biological movement of non-avian dinosaurs. The information gleaned from fossil bones along with observations of both the movement and the musculature of living animal species help scientists model how non-avian dinosaurs may have moved.

Noah: kys.

*Noah banned Harold*