Mother

Elise then looked at the male who stopped and could feel her heart beat became rapid.

She saw a very familiar blue bright eye reminding her of dead adopted brother.

He let go of her hand and stand in front of the woman making her stepped back.

"Who are you?! And Who you think you are?!!!"

Elise Shouted as she felt nervousness creeping in.

"I think you are crossing the line, Mrs. Rosehearts "

Nyx coldly stated as he take a step making the woman step back. She then regained her posture and arrogantly snort then grab her bag.

"Riddle Rosehearts, come here we had conversation to do at home, right now. "

She hysterically declared making Riddle wince at his mother's order.
Yuu grab his hand as Mr. Crewel put his hand on his shoulder telling him to stay.

She saw the scene and was seething from fury as her obedient son never actually listen to her.

She then tried to walk to him when the Nyx blocked her as he indicated to Trey to drag Riddle out from this mess.

"You!!!!!!How dare you!"

"I think Riddle doesn't want to come along with you Mrs. Riddle. Since he still had works to do."

Nyx said making her finally snap at the audacity of his. Crowley had already gone to call some Help leaving them two.

"I am his Mother!!and who do you think you are to him, Hoodlum!!"

Elise said with rage as how dare he think he is trying to stop her dragging her son away from this school.

"hehehe~"

"Who I am? "

" I AM HIS UNCLE!!"

Nyx shouted as a white light engulf the room making them covered their eyes after was then dim down.

They saw a figure where was Nyx standing. He had Blond hair that reaches his shoulders and a black ribbon that was tied in his hair.

Elise was shocked, as the figure let her hand go. She then shakily step back and fall to the ground as there stood her dead brother Alice.

She shakily pointed her hand to the figure as she shuttered every word feeling the fear that crept in her.

"A...LI..CE?"

Making Yuu, Trey especially Riddle stunned while Crowley and Crewel was just confused at the scene. Alice then gently smile at his sister as his eyes gone cold.

"Are you not gonna welcome me back? Elise? or should I say Sister? "

Alice said as he walked toward the woman as it tried to move backwards it was really ridiculous.

This woman had the audacity to actually hurt my precious Sun. I had her promise to not hurt Riddle again or even pressure him in his studies.

Making me sigh in relief that she had compromise as I promise her 1/4 of my money that I will left behind but this!

"You are suppose to be dead!!!!How are you alive!!!"

She screamed in fear looking at her brother, Alice as it was walking toward her while smiling gently.

Crowley and Crewel was shocked as they finally realize it. Crowley was dramatic as ever in his reaction making Yuu, Trey deadpan.

Making them doubt if this person was really their headmaster, No. How come this school isn't even had been destroyed yet.