Chapter 2

Narrator: Fatima walks back in the office and Zac looks up. And she smiles and Zac looks confused he asks her if she okay she smiles and says yes. After Hayden walks back in the office Tamera gets up and walks over to him.

Tamara: Are you okay Husband?
Hayden: I am good Fatima just asking me about an old client that bitch a problem I’m work late tonight so don’t wait up for me okay?

Tamara: Okay I love you
Hayden: Yeah me too (he sits down and gets back to work)
Tamara: Hayden I said I love you.

Hayden: I love you too (He leans in to kiss her) Don’t worry have my dinner waiting for me when I get home.

Tamera: I will and dessert too.

Hayden: (He grins and thinks of Fatima) Good.

Narrator: Tamera leaves and so does Zac and Fatima they head to their house. Fatima goes upstairs and takes a bath and Zac comes in.

Zac: You know I love you right?

Fatima: I do baby (She gets up out the showe and dries off) Baby I got to go meet Angela for dinner tonight.

Zac: You do?

Fatima: Yeah baby I’m sorry she had texted me earlier she needs to vent. But I will be home later okay?

Zac: Okay Fatima (They kiss and Zac tries to deepen it)

Fatima: Oh baby I got to go.

Zac: Come on now, I’m trying to get your pussy right now.

Fatima: Zac come on shit I got get dressed and go (Fatima goes into the closet and gets dressed)

Zac:(Fatima walks out and Zac licks his lips) Hurry home baby.

Fatima: I will baby (Fatima walks downstairs and grabs her keys) Forgive me father.

(Watches her walk out the door) Zac: Hurry back!

(Smiles) Fatima: I will!

Fatima gets in the car and drives it’s about 30 minutes to her and Hayden spot. She pulls up and sees Hayden have the Benz . He turns the neon lights on. Fatima thinks to herself I’m about to get my pussy bent tonight. Hayden unlocks the door and she gets in.

Hayden: Are you sure you want this?
Fatima: ( she takes his hand and slides it down her dress) Oh I’m sure
Hayden: Damn you still get wet like that?
Fatima: I do (Hayden rubs and massages on her clit Fatima moans out Hayden name)
Hayden: (he leans in to kiss her) Damn baby you look good
Fatima: Stop playing and eat this pussy baby(she slides her thongs off and hands them to Hayden)

Fatima lets the sit back and Hayden leans over and start rubbing his tongue on her clit. Fatima eyes roll to the back of her head he doesn’t stop until she cums all on his face. He rises up and he helps her removes her dress. She leans over and pulls his dick out she looks at him.

Fatima: Damn I have missed your Dick (she starts kissing all down his penis and licking all around it then she comes face to face with his balls. She starts sucking on them and Hayden throws his head back he pushes her head down slightly. Then she comes up and starts putting the head in and goes down Hayden burst in her mouth and she swallows him.

Hayden: Fatima baby
Fatima: Don’t think I told you (she gets up and Hayden helps her climb into his lap she bounces up and down his penis and she makes him cum again and again. They finish having sex and then look at each other Hayden goes to speak and Fatima tells him don’t speak. She gets out the car and goes back to her car and drives home she calls Angela and meets her at her house they eat and then Fatima heads home. She gets home and Zac is asleep she takes a shower and gets out and lotions up. Then she looks over at Zac as he sleeps she shakes her head and then walks over to the bed.

Zac:(Fatima gets in the bed) Hey baby
Fatima: Hey baby
Zac: What’s wrong?
Fatima: Nothing (he pulls her closer and they drift off to sleep)

The next day at work Fatima goes into her office she sees she has flowers she looks at the card. She smiles from ear to ear and then goes to the break room. Hayden walks in and locks the door.
Hayden: Did you receive the gift I give you?
Fatima: I did
Hayden: What was that last night? Are we together again?
Fatima: Didn’t I say Don’t think meet tonight at 6:30pm this time at your loft downtown cause I know she don’t know about that place (Fatima leaves out and heads back to the office Zac is sitting there waiting on her)
Zac: Hey baby
Fatima: (looks nervous) Hey baby what are you doing here?
Zac: I was coming to bring you breakfast
Fatima: Aww baby (Hayden comes walking by and rolls his eyes)

Zac sits with her for awhile and then heads home Fatima finishes work and texts Zac she will be head to see her mother. She gets to the loft by 5:45 and takes a shower she opens the closet her and Hayden once had and grabs her little black dress.

Fatima: (turns around in the mirror) Damn Ti you look good still (Fatima finishes curling her hair and Hayden walks in)
Hayden: You look good?
Fatima: Thank you baby
Hayden: You really did your hair for me?
Fatima: I did baby (she smiles)
Hayden: Fatima what are we doing?
Fatima: Ugh Hayden don’t think what part of it are you not getting like why can’t you just enjoy this moment with me (she sits down)
Hayden: I am Fatima I just don’t know are you setting me up
Fatima: Hayden No I love you why can’t you see that
Hayden: Fatima?
Fatima: I’m go on home bye Hayden (she gets up and Hayden grabs her arm but not hard) No let me go
Hayden: Really ?
Fatima: Yes Hayden get the Fuck off me I’m going home
Hayden: Im sorry baby
Fatima: No your not you playing with me and I don’t like it
Hayden: Says the one that did what she did and sent Tamera to my door
Fatima: Oh don’t do tit for tat now hayden I’m go this was a mistake
Hayden:(he pulls her close) I love you don’t go remember don’t think

Hayden lulls Fatima in for a kiss and he adds his tongue she matches his kisses. In between kisses they say I love you and Hayden pushes her on the bed he unbuttons his clothes and he goes down and starts eating her pussy she moans out Hayden and cums all down his face.

Fatima: I missed you so much all day (he stops and gets on too she removes his belt and pants and he enters her he hits her with ever stroke and Fatima tries to keep up. Then they both cum and then she gets on top.

Hayden: Damn I missed that view (she smiles and kisses him he plays with her boobs she stops him and removes her bra)
Fatima: I love you Hayden Devon Moss (they kiss and then he starts sucking on her boobs)
Hayden: I will Tamera for you baby (she continues to ride him and cum all down his dick)
Fatima: What did I say Hayden?
Hayden: Don’t think.