I can't anymore

I've been too stressed because of school.
Today alone i have:

Math (1h)
Arabic (1h)
French (2h)
(2h lunch break)
History/Geography arab (1h)
Musical education (1h)
English (1h)

So 6 subjects right ? In one day.... DO I LOOK LIKE BAT MAN ??!

they just keep adding more and more stress, like i can't do this. Everyday it's the same. I go to school at 8am and get back home at 5pm.

I'm struggling with depression and anxiety and i can barely sleep at night because of my insomnia. And most of the time i can't even breathe because i'm claustrophobic and i can't stay in a room for that long.

Like do they think that they're teaching us something by adding all of this stress ??

Tomorrow i have a french History test and i've been studying since 7pm.

Guess what time it is ?? It's 10pm. And my parents were asking me questions about the lessons that i have to learn BY HEART !! They were asking as if i'm gonna apply to fucking Harvard or something.

And my mom sent me back to my room and told me. "It's not good enough, you need to try again so you don't fail like you do at everything else."

Like does she think this is motivation ?? And my dad started yelling at me when i told them." It's just a History exam."

I swear if i commit suicide it's they're fault. And i've been SH way more than usual, and i've been thinking about suicide more than a 6th grade french/arabic/english student should.

The only thing that has kept me going is my girlfriend. If it wasn't for her i'd be fucking dead in a really nice coffin, 6feet underground.