Chapter 7

I was asleep in my room at home, where tranquility and serenity prevailed in every corner of the room, the blanket was warm, and darkness enveloped the corners, indicating a quiet and ordinary night, but this night wasn't ordinary for me.

I suddenly woke up, and my eyes were greeted by dim light sneaking through the closed curtains, but what caught my attention even more was the strange fact that I wasn't in my room after waking up, instead, I found myself in the embrace of Daniela, the girl who occupied my thoughts day and night.

Our hands were gently intertwined, just as they were last night when we exchanged conversations and shared laughter, I was surprised when I felt the warmth and the soft texture of her skin under my touch.

I noticed that I wasn't in my small room but in Daniela's room in the magnificent castle, Daniela, the woman I've always admired and dreamed of, had brought me to her well-kept room while I was asleep.

"Good morning." I said with a light smile as Daniela expressed her playful intentions.

"Good morning! smile, because you never know who might decide to wake up in your unexpected room next!" Her words were accompanied by light laughter.

In shock and amazement, my response was quick. "What's happening? I was in my room just moments ago!"

Daniela answered happily. "Yes, but I decided that we should spend time here, just you and me."

"Alone together in the castle?" I asked in astonishment.

"No, alone in my room, we'll have a great time." Daniela said, and her eyes slowly began to turn red, leaving me in shock, then she laughed heartily and added. "Relax, I was just teasing you, and be wary of nightmares because they won't help you wake up happily!"

"Do you know that breakfast is better when the jokes are fresh?" I said with a smile.

"What are you going to do?" Daniela asked with a wide smile, while I pressed her nose with my finger as if I were pressing a button.

"Boop! gotcha with my move." I replied amid our shared laughter on this strange and enjoyable morning.

Daniela smiled softly and sat down below, allowing me the opportunity to sit on top of her, at that moment, I couldn't help but touch her delicate muscles with my fingers, these muscles weren't overly strong but soft and distinctive, which made me feel admiration and joy.

As my fingers gently glided over Daniela's skin, I looked at her with amazement and awe. "You have light and beautiful muscles, Dani." I said with a tense smile on my lips, in that moment, we exchanged mutual glances filled with excitement and tension.

I continued to touch Daniela's soft and light muscles with the tips of my fingers, feeling her smooth and warm skin under my touches, I felt an overwhelming freshness filling my heart, and I couldn't hide my obvious amazement, Daniela looked at me with a lovely smile and expressive eyes, making the moment between us appear more attractive and exciting, in this tension-filled and immersive atmosphere, I instinctively moved my hand to her waist and began to pull her closer.