MUM - 19.

Kathryn's POV.

Six Months After.

          "I will never get tired of you. For you, there will be no endings. "

I recently received some letters from Daniel but I don't have the guts to read it.

"So whats that ha?"Julia.

I quickly hid the letters underneath the table so Julia wouldnt be able to see the letters.

"Ah, nothing." I smiled. "Saan ka galing?"

It's been six months and guess what me and Julia got even more closer. I am actually contented and happy what's happening in my life right now.

"Dyan lang, I just need to get something."

Then suddenly I just froze out of nowhere. I thought about Daniel's love letter..  I will never get tired of you, For you, there will be no endings...  He did actually wrote lots of letters for me, but that's the only one I read. I don't really have the strength to read those letters.

"Kath, are you okay?"

"No."

"Why not?" The smile on Julia's face faded.

" 'Cause Daniel keeps writing letters to me... I mean, okay but isn't he getting tired of writing those letters to me?"

There was a moment of silence..

"You know what, he loves you that much. Hes willing to do anything just to bring you back. Why don't you give him another chance? Wala naman mawawala sayo." 

"Let's see."

"Hay nako, Kath. Ang dami na nangyari, tsaka don't you think its time na kalimutan mo yung nakaraan? Start a new life, a new journey.... With him..." 

I didn't answer and just changed the topic. 

"Kayo ba ni Jake? Ayieee. Kelan kasal?"

" 'Wag ka ngang change topic!"

I kept teasing Julia. "Then why are you turning red?"