part 4

As they all discuss going to the underworld in snow whites kitchen David stops and says "wait how are we gonna steal hook's soul from the underworld and get out alive"
"I might have an idea but it's extremely dangerous" robin declares, as they all look to him, he sighs and continues "I've heard rumours that the greatest thief and con woman in all the realms was sent here during your curse" he looks to Emma
"Now she-she could help us steal his soul without getting caught"
"What's her name" snow asks

"Goldilocks"

---------------------------------------------------------

"So how are we supposed to find this 'goldilocks' I mean come on, she broke into a house full of bears and ate some porridge, big deal" Regina exclaims
"I'm sorry what?" Robin asks utterly confused
But just as she goes to answer she hears a voice behind them "ye mate I don't know what ya girl's on, but I don't even like porridge, it's to ughh"
They all whip their heads around and see a woman, no older than 18 and still in her enchanted forest outfit and a staff at her side, sitting on a log, looking at them like they are the insane ones. As she sees who she's talking to her eyes widen and she says "well..Ello Ello, what can I do for ya, or is this the part where I run from the sheriff's there" (she waves at David and Emma)
"We want to hire your services" Emma says
"What for darlin?"
"We need you to steal something for us" David continues
"Ahh see, you'd think the law enforcers would know a thing or two but um.....stealing is a bit illegal"
"Please we know who you are" Regina says
"Well what do I get in return?" And as they all are confused on what to offer the girl, robin steps forward with a sigh and rubs his head
"You, you little psychopath, get to be the first to steal a soul from the god of the underworld and return it to the land of the living"
At this she smiles a big smile, she goes to answer but stops herself and says "wait let me check with me partner"
"Partner? I thought you said she worked alone?" Henry whispers to robin
"She does" but then Goldie lets out a loud whistle and shouts "OI TRINK, WE MIGHT HAVE-A JOB MATE!!"
But no expects to see a full grown grizzly approach the girl and she goes to it whispering and it looks to the group and then back to her and growls, she cheers
"Alright ya majesties, were in, but we also want some (she does a movement of her fingers, signalling cash)"
"Ugh of course, but your....b-partner will have to stay behind, it's a small ferry and you'll have us going with you"
"Yeah sorry Darlin but I don't work with anyone but trinket here and I don't like leaving him behind"
"We will triple your weight in gold" Regina says
Goldie's eyes widen, as do the bears and they both look to each other and nod, "very well you got yourself a deal" but the bear nudges her and she remembers to say "but we also want an unlimited supply of salmon"
"...i-Deal"
And so she goes back into the woods with trinket, and says
"Alright trink, you ready for a trick?"

Later

As the moon rises to its appex, Goldie meets the others at the lake and step into the ferry, going to the underworld.