The Mask visits Channel 666 News Studio

The screen changes to the inside of the Studio, where Charlie looked like she was about to change into her demonic form and attack Katie.

Katie: Well, looks like that'll be all for today!

*she pushes Charlie aside and both Kayie and Tom look at the camera*

Katie: I'm Katie Killjoy.

Tom: And I'm Tom Trench.

Both: And yo-

*they were both cut off by a voice*

???: AND YOU'RE WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL! *echo of an Maniacal laugh*

Katie: Who fucking said that?! *she changes into her demonic form*

Tom: Uh, I think it came from up the-

*Suddenly, everyone inside the building heard the sound of an airplane crashing down*

*As everyone looked up at the ceiling, a ball of Green and Yellow light came crashing down through the ceiling of the studio and hitting the ground where everyone when sinlent for a minute*

Angel: ... what the hell was that?

All the demons began to slowly walk towards whatever the thing that fell from the sky was. As they all stopped, everyone slowly lowered their heads to see what that thing was. That's when you popped out your head from the hole in the ground scaring everyone.

The Mask: Boo!

Everyone: AAAHHH!!!

*you jumped in the air, doing a backflip and landing on the table where Katie and Tom were sitting behind, all scared seeing you. As you did that you transformed your head into Woody Woodpecker's while singing a song*

Everybody thinks I'm crazy-y-y-y-y!

Yesiree that's me, that's me

That's what I'm cracked up to be.

I chop a hole in every tre-e-e-e-e

Knock on wood

Well, Knock on wo-o-o-o-od

So, I'm crazy so what-what-what can I do?

So are you!

*you finished singing*

The Mask: Thank you Mel Blanc for everything!

*you look at the crowd, seeing that they were all confused by what you just said*