𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓🌸

🌿🌺🌸🌷

🌿🌺🌸🌷

True to his word, Adrien never forgot Gloria as he entered his teenage years. Everytime he'd get nervous or anxious, he'd fiddle with his bracelet. The same thing would happen when he was uncomfortable.

He'd never take it off. Not even when he's modeling, bathing, eating, or even sleeping.

His friends would wonder about the bracelet he constantly wore everyday, but would never question it. In their perspective, it was just a normal bracelet that helped keep him calm.

But a certain obsessive blue-haired stalker, thought otherwise.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng wanted to know so badly why he always wore it, but she never had the guts to ask. She was always very curious, and would especially be sour about him wearing the bracelet because Chloé wore an identical one to it.

The Bourgeois girl would also never take her bracelet off, and often got bitter and annoyed when Marinette would ask about it, accusing her of trying to copy Adrien since he had the same one.

Marinette would frequently get jealous at seeing the bond Chloé and Adrien shared over their similar bracelets. They'd speak in hushed tones that Marinette couldn't hear, and they'd walk away when they caught her eavesdropping.

There was this one time she caught them in the locker room muttering to one another, and she faintly heard a name that was mentioned a few times in the conversation. The name began with a G, but that was all Marinette could hear.

Ever since then, the Dupain-Cheng girl was obsessed with finding out who this person was that her bully and obsession talked about.

Who was it? The name started with a G, but there were millions of people who had names that started with G!

However, she would not give up.

🌿🌺🌸🌷

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School Courtyard.

Adrien sat on a bench, admiring and playing with his bracelet. He grazed his finger over Gloria's name on the silver plate, smiling slightly.

 He grazed his finger over Gloria's name on the silver plate, smiling slightly