Chapter Seven(:

Chapter Seven

I know kill me! I’m so sorry I’ve been very busy lately and I’ve been having some issues…. But here’s a Chapter I promise to make a long one soon(;

Louis’ POV

The past couple of days have been amazing I’ve took Ellie on about three dates two were out to dinner and a movie and one was dinner on the beach and swimming she loved it!

“Louis?” Harry said from beside me on the couch right now we were having a bro day while Ellie and Danielle went out shopping I couldn’t stop thinking about her.

“Mmm?” I mumbled.

“You were really deep in thought you’ve barely watched the movie, what’s on your mind?” I couldn’t tell him that Ellie and I were dating because that’s all he talks about he thinks I’m dating my life long friend Eleanor because that’s my excuse to go out with Ellie.

“Oh you know Eleanor.” I hope he buys that I’m a horrible liar.

“Don’t lie Louis I know your not dating her I talked to her the other week and she spilled everything, why wouldn’t you tell me you were dating Ellie.”

“Harry I’m so sorry I wanted to but I knew you had a crush on her and I thought you would be mad.”

He didn’t reply but I could tell he wasn’t mad at me we continued to have our guys’ day.

Ellie’s POV

“What about this one?” right now we were dress shopping for Danielle and Liam’s date for tonight and it wasn’t going well.

“No I think I like this one” It was a beautiful black strapless dress with a white strip that went across mid stomach at the bottom it flared out with white and black through it (Picture on side)

“I’m trying this on!” Danielle said running into the dressing room when she came out she looked absolutely beautiful!

“That looks amazing Danielle were buying it!” she nodded her head and went back into the dressing room to change into her regular clothes.

****

When we got to Dani’s flat we had 2 hours until Liam picked her up so we started right away I waited in her bedroom while she took a shower. My phone buzzed it was a text from Louis.

How’s it going? Movie night at my flat?(: x

I texted back right away.

I’d like that how about 6? Dani’s leaving at 5 with Liam x

See ya then!!(:

I put my phone away and by then Danielle was out of the shower I sat her down at her desk and started working on her hair.

By time I had her hair and makeup finished it was half past four, we put Danielle in her dress and match it with a pair of black flats, we heard the doorbell ring and Danielle gave me a hug and thanks and ran downstairs. I waited until they drove off to leave and head to Louis’ flat of course stopping by my house to change and shower quick.

Louis’ POV

It was almost time for Ellie to come over and I still wasn’t ready Harry cooked us dinner but he just wouldn’t leave!

“Come on Haz I spent the whole day with you please go!”

“But Lou I just want to sa-“ There was a knock on the door I shoved Harry into a closet and gave him his phone and ran to the door.

“Hey Ellie!” I greeted her in with a hug and a small kiss on the lips.

“You look lovely tonight” she blushed and we went into the kitchen.

Harry cooked a good Chicken Alfredo but I took all the credit thinking about Harry made me realize he was still in the closet.

“Excuse me for a minute.” I gave her a smile and walked into the living room where the closet was, I opened the door to find him missing where could he be! I sent him a text asking and he replied ‘I left thanks for letting me say hi!’ I knew he was mad but I didn’t really care.

“Sorry about that Ellie.” I apologized. She nodded her head and we continued eating.

After we finished we watched Safe Haven, yes I’m a romantic guy but I heard she’s wanted to see it. Half way through the movie she fell asleep on my lap while I was playing with her hair, the movie was pretty good so I decided to finish it before I took her upstairs.

******

Ellie’s POV

I woke up in a strange bed and felt an arm around my waist my first instinct Louis’ bed. A little worried to because I don’t really remember last night I just stayed there because it felt nice to be in his presence. I stayed there for about a half hour and snuck out to make breakfast.

I jumped when I felt hands wrap around my waist I turned to Louis smiling down at me.

“Good morning gorgeous.” He said.

“Morning sleepy head, want some eggs?” he nodded and we sat down for breakfast.

“Want to go shopping today?” he asked, of course I said yes I am a girl after all.

->->->->->->->->

I know not very long right? I’m sorry I’m on break this week so I’ll update more if I have time!!!