21

[ Iguro has a 'my melody' cardigan ]

________________

Answering your questions!

First is Taintted and SnakesFriend questions! (I've put them together since they're similar.)

1. Is [Name] gonna use her katana in this book?

Ans- No, as the katana is only to be used against demons, B̶u̶t̶, t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.

2. Where does [Name] keep her katana?

Ans- [Name]'s katana is in her estate back in Japan.

Second is neko-chanthehoe.

• Is Mitsuri the only one dead?

Ans- No, I fixed the demon slayer plot a little for [Name] to survive, but the other characters (for eg: Genya, Shinobu) die like the og plot.

Thank you for the questions! Please ask if you have some more!.

______________

"PLEASE OPEN your bag

"PLEASE OPEN your bag." The instructor asked you, you did as you were told opening it, the instructor took the bag and started checking it.

"Oh? What is this?" The instructor said as he pulled out a box of cigarettes. Wait... CIGARETTES!? you stared at the item in shock.  What the- How did these even get in my bag?? I don't even smoke!!

It's fine, I only have to do those air squats   you thought before nodding to yourself. "It's okay". Huh?  You looked up to see the instructor smiling at you "I'll let you go this time" the instructor said before putting it back in.

He's letting me go? He's failed as an instructor then.  After the instructor finished searching through your bag, he raised his infront of you. "Please submit your phone".

You gave him the phone, but your phone suddenly opened by itself.  What the fuck.  Were your exact thoughts, the instructor glanced at the wallpaper "Are these your friends?" He asked "Why should I tell you?" You said , just wanting to get over with your turn.