𝟎.𝟏

                                                                         𝟏𝟑/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟑"ITS BEEN SO LONG

𝟏𝟑/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟑
"ITS BEEN SO LONG...
SINCE I LAST HAVE
SEEN MY SON LOST
TO THIS MONSTER.."

----

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦..

Mhm... where am I?
I looked around frantically trying to figure out where I am, where am I, where...

--WANDERERS POV--

"What the hell?"
I walked in on the girl looking around, she seems to be panicking, probably about the new environment shes in.
"Hey."
She didn't even acknowledge my presence in the position i'm in, currently standing behind her.
I let out a sigh and decided to get lord kusanali instead of wasting my time on the female.

-------

"So what's the issue with her, why won't she listen, why can't she hear us?"
Lord kusanali turned towards me, seeming to let out an inaudible sigh.
"She's deaf, meaning she can't hear any sounds"
Oh, I didn't expect that to be honest. But I guess it makes sense.
Okay, I guess I won't get mad at her for "ignoring me".
"Can you watch over her for a little while? I'm going to try to find information on sign language"
I suppose I can do that..

----------

It's been about 1 and a half hours since Lord kusanali has left to research, and the female whos name I still don't know hasn't even stirred in her sleep.
Letting out a sigh, I stood up from my chair, I guess I should try to wake her up...
Walking up to her, I shook her "violently" as some may say.
She suddenly shot up, causing me to yank back, ahh.. she's awake..

-- Y/N POV --

I'm still in the strange room...?
I turned my head violently until I spotted the male on the other side of me.. Ahh..
He had gorgeous purple/blue hair, kinda violet.
Wearing a ... hat? With some blue and other colored clothing..
.
.
.
"He's so pretty"

I snapped out of my thoughts staring at the pretty specimen as he roughly smacked the bed I lay on.

His lips moved but no sound emerged, obviously...
Maybe he doesn't know that I can't hear,?
Mhmm..
But enough about some gorgeous ass dude, where am I..

-- WANDERERS POV --

I was getting more pissed off as the seconds pass by, where was lord kusanali?
Ughhh, this is so.. annoying .

"Wanderer! I got the book and I already inserted it into the akasha!"

Ahh, lord kusanali is back.
"Thank you lord kusanali, did you get any other information on her from irminsul?"
.
.
She seemed to be thinking hard as she stared at the confused girl, mhmm..

"Pardon my intrusion lord kusanali, but what are you thinking about?"

She seemed to snap out of her thoughts as she stared at me, before she opened her mouth.
"We may want to get traveller for this."

Why would we need to bring traveller into this... I'm pretty sure they are currently in fontaine from what they've told us.

"Why must we?"

She stared at me solemnly,,

"This girl isn't from this world."

-------

Hi<3,
So as we all know nahida doesn't know
[names] name yet!
HOWEVERRR , i decided to js add that to be dramatic about how she found out...😞‼️