The Avengers Initiative

Natasha: Fury, we have a problem.  Another Asgardian just showed up and took Loki.  I'm pretty sure it was Thor.

Fury: Alright, I'm sending in the kid.

Natasha: He is nowhere NEAR ready to fight a god!

Fury: He doesn't have to.  He just needs to buy time.

Thor: Now you listen well brother.  I-

Thor was cut off as a smaller figure slammed into him, sending him flying down the mountain.

Loki: I'm listening?

Thor grunted, standing up as I grinned.  He glared, swinging his hammer at me but I jumped backwards and out of the way.

YN: Woah, that was a close one!  You should really watch where you're swinging that thing.  I'm not here to fight you.

There was a clank sound as Iron Man landed on the ground behind me.

Tony: What the... why are you here, kid?

YN: Fury tagged me in.

Thor: Are you two done talking now?

I grinned, cracking my knuckles and taking my glasses off, tossing them to Tony.  Thor began spinning his hammer, before flying towards me.

Thor: Have at thee!

I stood there as Thor's hammer hit me... or so he thought.  The hammer stopped moving and Thor flew past it as I stuck my arm out, clotheslining him.  I moved out of the way and the hammer kept moving.

Thor: What-

He was cut off as I appeared in front of him, and began hitting him rapidly.

With one final strike I kicked him in the face, smashing him into the ground

With one final strike I kicked him in the face, smashing him into the ground.  At that moment, Captain America entered the clearing.

YN: So... ready to talk it out now, God of Thunder?

TIMESKIP

I yawned, burying my face in my arms and debating whether to just go take a nap.

Riri: I still don't understand how you can be bored when we're on the helicarrier.

I sighed.  To be honest, I was trying to block out all the bright lights and monitors.  My Six Eyes makes it hurt to look at that many screens at once, since I'm processing it all way faster than a normal person.

(I don't know if that's exactly how the Six Eyes works, but I'm pretty sure the blue light from screens would probably hurt like hell for Gojo)

YN: I'm not some tech wiz like you, Riri.  All I see is a bunch of screens and blinking lights, and a big window.  Besides, with my Six Eyes-

I was cut off by a loud explosion, and the entire aircraft suddenly began to tip.  Riri almost fell, but I grabbed her.

YN: Agent Hill, what just happened?

Maria: We just lost an engine, and armed men are coming inside!  If we lose another engine, we'll start free falling!

Three men entered the room, aiming their guns at Maria.  I dashed in front of her as they fired, and the bullets stopped just before hitting me.  They kept firing but I just walked towards them, smirking.

YN: I don't know why it takes everyone so long to realize that won't work.

One man rushed at me, trying to punch me but I sidestepped and grabbed his arm, twisting it and throwing him into one of the other men.  The third guy tried to grab me but I punched him in the jaw, knocking him out.

YN: What about Dr. Banner?  If he Hulks out, especially up here, we're screwed!

I turned back to Maria, but she was yelling orders to the other agents.  I sighed.  Riri ran over, now in her armor.

Riri: Tony is trying to get the propellor moving again, I'm gonna go help him.

I nodded, running out into the hallways, heading towards Dr. Banner's lab, but before I could get there, the Hulk suddenly crashed through the wall in front of me, then flew through another wall.  I looked through the hole to see him now in the cargo bay.  I jumped through the hole, right as Thor stepped through behind me.

Thor: Do you have a way to calm Banner down?

YN: Nope.  But if you can get him in front of one of the bay doors, I can at least get him off the ship.

Thor nodded, flying towards the Hulk and beginning to fight him.  I pressed a button on the wall and the hangar door opened.  Thor grabbed the Hulk, holding him in place.

Thor: Whatever you're going to do, mortal, do it now!

I smirked, holding up my finger as a red ball of energy appeared over it.

YN: Convergeance, divergeance... Cursed Technique Reversal: Red.

There was a blinding flash of red light, and both the Hulk and Thor were launched out of the cargo bay.  Thor let go of the Hulk, flying back to the Helicarrier.

Thor: Will Dr. Banner be alright?

YN: He should be fine, as long as he doesn't transform back halfway to the ground.  And I don't see that happening... he's probably pretty pissed about what just happened.

Thor: Very well.  I need to go make sure my brother is still contained.

With that, Thor flew out of the room.  I sighed, walking over to the wall and sitting down.  Then I realized something.  My eyes widened and I grinned.

YN: I just beat the Hulk!