Darkness

I don't remember when it started. I don't remember how I got here. All I remember was my life before this darkness. This was not always my life. Who even knows how long I was here. Sometimes I would feel pain, a burning sensation even but I couldn't see as it was too dark in the room. At first this rotten smell and the iron smell of blood were bothering me but it faded as I got used to the smell down here... down here? How did I even know that it was down here? It was dark and there was no light coming to the room.

The room itself was actually just bland. There was nothing in the room besides these four walls and an iron door. I thought it was iron. Oh how many times did I try to break this door. How many times did I actually hit it, ran against it, clawed at it and begged to get out... nothing ever happened.

Where was I?

Why was I here?

Why me?

What was this?

I had no answer to this all besides one idea I had in mind. Though nothing really made sense and I was tired of everything by now. This room was haunting me and over time I got so used to the darkness that I could see just some lines around me indicating the walls edges. There was really nothing inside of this...

How did I end here?

Yeah... how did this happen?

For this question to be resolved we will all have to dive into my past. It was quite happy too as I got into UA and it was my best bet at becoming a hero. I had Eraserhead as my homeroom teacher and he immediately expelled half of the class on the first day. Still I survived that and I was in class 1A one of the best hero classes there was..... Then how did I end up here?

I don't know.

Honestly, I just don't know....

All I remember was that I was at this field trip or training camp and training my quirk in the woods. Next thing I know is being stuck in darkness. My quirk alone was nothing special as I could fly threw the sky and sense my surroundings pretty damn well. I had moth like wings that could be put around my shoulders like a cape and some fluff around my neck which made it look even more as if I was just wearing a costume. Then I also had more sensory skills because of these moth like feelers as well. 

Though why did they had to take me?

For what purpose was I here?

I never seen any person come and get me nor did I ever hear any sounds besides my own breathing and groaning of pains. From time to time I would wake up with a strange sensations of pain all over my body but without being able to see, I couldn't tell what it was. I also couldn't physically feel any blood nor open wounds as well...

What was this place?

Why was it build?

What was the purpose of it?

I just didn't know. I couldn't see anything nor hear anything. There was also no changes that were occuring down here... again down here... I had no clue where I was. I could be down below the surface but I could also be staying somewhere else with no windows but it just felt right to say below the earth. 

There were days I was crying, screaming for help and days I wanted nothing more than to end this life. What was my purpose of staying here anyways? Then there were also days that I was just in pure rage trying to escape this hell hole but nothing ever helped. Now I was just sitting on the ground waiting for my end to come.

How could I survive here anyways?

I was given some breed and some nectar as well as some water every week. Of course I had to ration up my food and be careful not to be a gluttony but for me this was enough... until now... 

These rations started to come in delayed week by week until now there was always something in my room but things didn't feel right. I felt this uneasiness in my chest. It was throbbing and not letting me sleep. Was this an instinct of mine?  Was this nature helping me out?

Who knows but I sure felt as if there was a change to happen and I felt scared. All my senses were screaming at me. Never did I feel this way but right now I wanted to run! Something was about to happen.... something very bad!

All I could do was hope that I could survive it.