Prologue

A long dark brown hair woman with brown eyes just finish with her job, taking picture of a newly married couple.

Ring!

Her phone suddenly ringging and she pull it out and sile when she sees who's calling her.

"Hey Ethan"

"Hey babe, where are you?"

"At the wedding hall, just finish with my work"

"Want to have lunch together?"

"Sure, but I have to go back to my office to drop off something first"

"Take your time, I'll be waiting at the usual cafe"

"Love you"

"Love you too"

The woman hung up the call and went to her office first.

Later:

She finally arrive at the cafe and walk inside just to see the familiar blonde hair man and hazel eyes sitting by the glass window.

Ethan noticed her and wave his hand, "Sera over here", he said.

Sera smile and walk up to him to give the man a quick kiss on the lips before sit on a chair right in front of him.

"I'm sorry for not seeing you that often", Ethan apologised, "I'm so busy with work", he sigh.

Sera chuckle, "I understand", she said and Ethan look at her, "I'm overlead with work too", she reveal.

Just then their coffee arrive along with 2 slices of red velvet cakes.

"I didn't order cake", Sera said, confused.

"I ordered it", Ethan said.

Sera look at him as Ethan smile.

"To celebrate our anniversary next week", he said, "I have business trip so I don't think I can make it", he inform.

Sera look at the cake with slight sadness.

Ethan noticed it and raised a hand to hold Sera's hand lying on the table.

"I'll be back before you know it", he gently said, trying to cheer her up.

The woman nod as she smile.

That Night:

Sera is in her apartment, preparing some snacks to before her favourite tv shows started.

And at that moment thee door swings open, revealing a woman walking in.

She had short dark brown hair and blue eyes, her face is like older version of Sera.

Sera look towards the woman and notice how she slow and painful she walk.

Sera immediately stop on what she doing, "Gwen are you alright?!", she asks as she rush to her aid.

"I'm fine sis", Gwen replied as she still holding on the table for support, "just a little swollen", she added.

Sera bent down to get a careful look, "not really that 'little' from here", she comment before looking up to face Gwen, "what are you doing by the way?", she asks.

Gwen nervously laugh, "just a little work out accident", she said, "nothing to worry about", she quickly added.

Sera stood back up to face the woman in front of her and sigh, "this is the third time this week", she remind.

Sera help Gwen walk and sit on the couch before getting back to the kitchen to take something.

When the younger woman went back to the living room with some snacks, drinks and ice pack.