1

Nova POV

As I'm laying down and my bed trying to take a nap before work tonight. I hear my man Montrell down stairs talking to somebody on the phone laughing all loud in shit. So I got my ass up to go down stairs because what's so funny I want to laugh to.
I get to the bottom of the stairs in noticed that he and the living room whispering "girl stop playing you know this dick only get hard for you and your ass better be naked when I get there".
And I thought to myself I known damn well his ass not and there talking to some bitch. I had a feeling that he been cheating on me leaving the house late coming home smelling like cheat ass perfume but i didn't want to believe it. I been nothing but faithful to him all I do is go to work and come home to him and this how he do me.
He must not know pay back a bitch.

.....
I get up getting ready for work packing my bag for the club with different outfits for tonight and all my other stuff I'm going to need. After I pack my bag I had hop in the shower then brush my teeth washing my face I look at the time and saw that it was 9:30pm ok I still have time to spare knowing I don't have to be at work till 11 so I just decided to flat iron my 40 inch middle part buss down so I want have to do it when I get to the club. Which remind me I need to make me a hair appointment.
As I'm doing my hair I hear Montrell walking up the stairs coming in the bathroom like really nigga why tf you just didn't use the one down stairs this the shit the get on my nerves. "Who you was laughing all loud in shit with early on the phone" No one I was just talking to my homeboy Jayden he wants me to come over tonight so I'm going to head over there.
I knew he as was lying but I don't have time to fight with his ass tonight so I got done with my hair in put on me a hoodie in some black tights so I can leave for work.
As I been over to get my bag Montrell come behind me smacking my ass talking about "don't be giving them niggas at the club what's mine" mhm trell move so I can go I said to him ready to leave before I be late "give me a kiss first" trell get your ass out my way.
"Man Nova your ass always playing but don't forget we going to pops house tomorrow for dinner"
whew lord his dad so motherfucking fine I thought to myself. Ok was all I said before I left for work.

... ...
Yayyy first chapter done I will upload the next one soon.
(Book is Still under Editing)
Who Montrell was talking to on that phone?👀
What will happen when Nova find out?🫣
Vote and Comment🤍💸