Life Log #11

Day 2:

Well... It's morning. 7:15. I looked at my schedule for today. I still had an hour or so before the first class starts. I went downstairs for a quick breakfast. It was a self-serving cafeteria. I took a glass of water, a yogurt cup, and a bowl of ramen with boiled eggs to start my actual, official first day. They tasted so good.

I went back to my room upstairs. As I opened the door, I saw Amanda already dressed up, ready for the upcoming subject.

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛!"

"Uh... good morning. I tried looking for you downstairs."

"𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚜, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

She points at the door.

"Right..."

"𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚙! 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 40 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜."

"Alright, I'll go take a bath."

I took a 5-minute long bath. Made sure that I washed my hair properly. There was a bottle of shampoo that was labeled as "Shampoo". It didn't really have any brand. It was just called "Shampoo". I'll probably just buy one outside once class ends. It smelled pretty weird to be honest. It smelled like something. You know what, I'll buy a new shampoo with the money they gave me.

Anyhow, I prepared myself for the day. Took me 15 minutes to wear the new uniform. We had 10 more minutes left. Amanda and I quickly ran to the Weapons Mastery class and we were right on time.

We sat at the back row before the class started. A tall woman walks into the classroom.

"Good morning, youngsters."

"Right back at ya, Ms. Guardian." Everyone else said, including Amanda.

Ms. Guardian... of the galaxy? I'm sorry I just had to write my thoughts haha. I mean, she did wear a color scheme of blue, purple, and pink...

"We have a new student who's joining us today as well as in our future meetings. Her name is Taylor. I hope you guys get along with her. Everybody welcome her. She's at the back."

"Welcome, Taylor."

Everybody looked and waved at me with a smile.

I said "hi".

"Today, we're gonna talk about how to properly handle a gun."

Everyone whined. But this left me asking... For what purpose am I going to 'handle a gun' in the future? Was this the reason why Zoe had a lot of guns in her stash room? Welp... I have no other choice. After all, this is what I signed up for.

"I know, I know... We've learned this before, but we need to show Taylor the basics."

Right.

I whispered to Amanda.

"It's been how long since you guys started?"

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 2 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜. 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝚆𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚞𝚗𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜."