Chapter 2

It was night time on the sea Phoenix was sitting on the deck sharping her sword while Nami was trying to crack the safe but Luffy was making it hard , he was hanging upside down in front of Nami.

Nami: Can you not...do that? .

Luffy : Sorry . It's hard to sit still .

Nami goes back to the safe the lock clicking and Luffy looks out at the sea .

Luffy : I feel so...so piratey.

Nami: Yeah? Well you'er gonna end up feeling watery if I have to throw you overboard , I told you I need absolute silence .

Luffy : I know I know , absolute silence . It's just that this is my first pirate score , can you believe that?

Nami: Yeah , I can , because you told me right after you ask me , yet again , to join your crew .

Luffy : We do make a pretty good team .

Phoenix has her hat over her face asleep but she hears the lock click and looks over to the safe .

Luffy : Is it open yet?

Nami: No. And can you please give me some quiet and some space .

Nami knocks Luffy's hat off his head and he goes after it and gets in back before it was gone for good . Luffy looks over a Nami not happy .

Luffy : Hey. Not cool, don't mess with my hat .

Nami: Why, do you care about that old thing? It looks like you fished it out of the trash .

Luffy : One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Phoenix hears Zoro groan and call to the two .

Zoro: Will you two knock it off? I'm trying to take a nap .

Nami: Oh , I'm sorry . Were we interrupting your beauty sleep?

Zoro: Don't like what you see ? look away.

The safe locks clicks and this time Nami smiles , Phoenix stands up, putting her sword on her  and watches as Nami opens the safe and pulls out the map , Zoro walks up and opens it and closes it but Phoenix opens it back up and find a wanted poster for Koru she smirks .

Luffy : You did it .

Phoenix : Koru , the Capitan of the black cat pirates .

Zoro : That's it? Isn't there supposed to be gold inside of a safe? or jewels .

Nami : This is more valuable than gold. It's knowledge . This is a map to the grandline .

Luffy : The grand line . The grand is just right..where is it exactly?

Nami : You're going there, but you don't know where it is?

Luffy : Guess I need a navigator on my crew .

Phoenix : Are you sure you are a pirate?

Luffy : Of course I am .

Phoenix : And I am a monkey's uncle .

They walk in to the map room and Nami starts to draw out where the grand line is .

Nami : The seas are divided into four quadrants . East Blue , North Blue , West , South . This thin strip of land that circles the globe is called the red line , and this band across the middle is the Grand Line .

Phoenix : A treacherous stretch of ocean with bigger islands , bigger cities and bigger Pirates . Flush with riches and ripe for the picking .

Luffy : And that's where we will find the One Piece .