Transform and Roll Out

On Pinterest, I found something, which was the first thing that gave me inspiration for this story. Basically, someone made MTMTE Tarn but TFA design, which looks really good! Then later on by listening to music and such, the idea came to my mind, making me excited for this story. A little voice headcannon that I saw on TikTok was that he has the voice of Bane from Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, and I am in love with that idea.

2:30-2:54 is my favorite line

And I'm using a Fake German Accent Generator for Blitzwing

And I'm using a Fake German Accent Generator for Blitzwing. Anyways, onto the story!

---

Empty.

Hollow.

That's how I would describe my spark, and how I normal felt as the orbital cycles came and went. I have seen many other sparklings, whether they were older, younger, or the same age as me, I never get how they could feel emotions. Some of the others around my age always harassed me for being different, but would quickly face my sire's wrath, never to be seen again. I have always felt jealous or resented others for having something that I was never given since I was created. It's been what felt like forever to me since I have seen Cybertron for such a very long time. Everysingle time I look out the windows of this war ship, I would see nothing but endless space and scattered stars, sometimes there would be a few planets, moons, and/or asteroid belts.

When I grew older, I had a special ability to scramble machinery and stop a bots' ability to stop working for a period of time with just a brush of my digit tips. As I trained to control this gift, I learned to make a my very own voice affect either machines or Cybertronians in various ways. The two dangerous things I used to do with my voice is to alter one's memory chips or kill them. But an accident happened during battle, making loose the killing ability permanently, but the memory alteration ability is something I can't use for a long while until it heals on its own in my voice box.

I never got to know my carrier because she would avoid me; I even overheard her talking to herself, saying how much I was like my sire, mentally wise. Until one day, she fled, but was quickly caught. Apparently, she has done this on multiple occasions, but never found a way to escape, until sire finally had enough, saying that he realized that she would never love him back the way he does to her and lost that love for her. He gave her the freedom she desired, but not in a way she thought, nor wanted: through death. I remember how she looked at me, pleading me to stop him, but I did no such thing and watched with no remorse. My uncle tried to save her, but it was no use. If only I had my memory alternation ability, I could've made her stay and they would've still been together, and I would finally have my carrier love me instead of being afraid of me, even if she didn't know that her memory chip was messed with.