chapter 2

when news came that an Atlassian missile strike on a civilian airliner killed about 15 of the 423 and 1 was still missing from the crash Jaune everyone thought that he was responsible for the attack others thought he wasn't even on the plane but there were some that he is still alive. Somewhere in a Venator Jaune is in a Bacta Tank and some people are looking at him and talking about him.

shadow Hunter: How's the kid doc?

medical droid: we were able to stop the bleeding from the head force trauma that he had from the crash and he should be out of the bata tank in a few days but we are going to keep an eye on him just in case of other injuries that we missed

shadow Hunter: Just keep us informed doc.

Medical droid: yes sir.

then Hunter leaves to tell his squad about the young boy's condition. As he went into the room where they stayed one of them saw him come into the room.

Apps: So how's the boy?

Hunter: they were able to stop the bleeding in his head and he is in the bacta tank and he should be out in a few days

Jonson: that's good to hear that but why did that plane go down was he the target or something?

Kieron: Well come on we have to be there for the kid now more than ever...

Dark: What do you mean?

Kieron: An old friend told me about this boy and what had happened to him and that his family disowned him.

Apps: Why there has to be more to this...

Kieron: all I know is that his name is Jaune and that we were supposed to get him and train him so he can come back and help him in his war against her.

Dark: you mean Ozpin? why did he wait let me guess he asked a favor.

Kieron: yes I owed him a favor so he asked us to train the boy.

Shadow: so he wants us to train him as a clone trooper what would the senate, or the brass say about this?

Kieron: I already asked App's girlfriend, Captain Rex, and General Skywalker about this and they are willing to help us with this.

Dark: okay but what about weapons and armor?

Kieron: he would be given standard phase 2 armor and the same weapons as us.

Apps: that's good but I still wonder why they fired a missile at that plane.

Kieron: I don't know but right now we have to train this boy.

dark: I we have to train him at least one of us would help him with protocols and rules that we follow.

Kieron and his team were making plans to train the boy and get him combat-ready for the clone war and for the war that Ozpin has against Salem. later weeks jaune was healed and started his training as a clone trooper. now Kieron was training Jaune along with Apps and Hunter.

(start at the beginning to  0:31 also Kieron is Oliver,jaune is Thea, apps is Laurel, and Hunter is Diggle. )

Kieron: what happened, hunter?

Hunter: Well some of us have the same  combat training as you 

Kieron: well this is a good time to learn so let's go again.

Jaune: Pass i have target practice in an hour with Captain Rex.

Kieron: jaune how is the armor feel?

Jaune: it feels different but I will get used to it. also, some other clones see me as a brother.

Kieron: that's good and I heard that Rex adopted you.

Jaune: he did and he had help from Senator Chuchi and Padme to make it happen. but I want to say  thank you 

Kieron: for what?

June: for helping me to become the soldier that I am. and one more thing.

Kieron: Yes jaune?

Juane: Whats an Arc Troopers?

Kieron: Advanced Recon Commandos, or ARC troopers, were variants of clone troopers that were the elite troops of the Grand Army of the Republic. they were Advanced Recon Commandos or ARC troopers, which were variants of clone troopers that were the elite troops of the Grand Army of the Republic. they usually were sent to accomplish missions that other clone troopers could not do because they were much more skilled.

June: just like you?

Kieron: no I am a commando and the others are regs.

Jaune: Really your a commando.

Kieron: yes but if you want I can talk to some arc troopers and they can train you as well.

jaune nodded and went to see Commander Cody for target practice.

apps: i am starting to like that kid.

Kieron: yeah same here... i already requested that he be part of this squad

Apps: he is going to fit in he is one of us....right?

Kieron: yeah he is.

back at remnant where his team and friends were still sad about his death and wanted answers about the crash but it was restricted from them by the council hell not even headmaster ozpin had access to see  the file but that didn't stop them they went to the crash site to see what was left they even went to see general ironwood about this but no luck.

Ruby: so we hit another dead end....

Weiss: i asked my contact about the missile they all told me the same that i am wasting my time... yang.

Yang: i went to junior if he heard of anything... and he did.

Pyrrha: what did he hear?

Yang: he may know someone that is responsible for the attack but before he gives the name he was some money and a favor from the headmaster just in case he gets in trouble.

Pyrrha: i know that the  headmaster would give him the get out of jail card but the money i don't know about that.

Weiss: i can take care of that hell i can even add in some dust if he wants.

Nora: really and how are you going to get all that?

Weiss: i am the  heiress of the Schnee Dust Company also i can talk to my mother about it.

pyrrha: i can get the headmasters and  professor goodwitch to come with us.

yang: okay i will tell him to me us at outside of vale... lets just hope we get justice for juane.

everyone: for jaune.