Prologue

This is the story of a psychiatrist named Shikha Kashyap, who was working in a mental hospital in Delhi. Sarcastic in nature, and adventure and challenge loving Shikha, always wanted to experience something exciting in her life, but her profession and work were not letting her experience it. Suddenly one day she got that opportunity in the form of a new patient.

She knew from the beginning that there was something mysterious about that new patient, and she was determined to solve that mystery. But in her journey to identify obstacles and solve problems, she finds herself entangled in the web of lies, betrayal, pain and most importantly, danger!

Will Shikha be able to help that patient? Or will she get herself injured in this journey?

Along with that patient, Shikha also has another challenge. And that is a secret, which her family is hiding from her.

A loving father, a caring elder brother, a sweetheart
Sister-in-law and a lovely nephew. Overall a beautiful and loving family, but also a mother who doesn't love her, who doesn't like her.

The reason for her mother's dislike? Unknown! Will Shikha ever be able to find out that reason? And if she does, will she be able to handle herself?