CHAPTER IX: A GLIMPSE BEYOND TIME (ENGLISH)

Alan's efforts to embrace universal consciousness had directed humanity towards a new understanding. However, in this universal transformation, a new phase had begun to transcend time itself and unravel the deep secrets of the universe.

Alan encouraged individuals not only to understand the universe but also to penetrate the temporal dimensions. Practices involving meditation and expanding consciousness allowed people to establish connections between the past, present, and future.

Throughout this process, individuals gained insights into their own pasts and futures. Temporal travel within the infinity of the universe provided an opportunity for individuals to understand their existence more profoundly.

This evolutionary step led by Alan enabled individuals to see not only the universe but also their own lives as a whole. A glimpse beyond time signaled a new era for humanity, integrated with the universe.

In this chapter, we witnessed the efforts of individuals to explore temporal dimensions and how these discoveries strengthened universal consciousness. The evolution led by Alan continues to approach the future with a more complex and profound perspective.