Part 20

Stolas did exactly as told and walked out of the room.

Millie and Moxxie both stood up, approaching the tall owl, "Your highness, we heard all the commotion. . . Is everything alright?" Moxxie asked.

"It appears Blitz is suffering from some amnesia. . . Best have the doctors check on him right away." Stolas answered with a saddened gaze as he left through a portal back to the palace.

Moxxie and Millie headed straight to Blitz to check on him.

Millie went to his side and hugged him tightly, "B!~ I'm so glad you're okay, sugar." Blitz hugged her back softly.

Moxxie then spoke up, "Sir, what happened between you and his highness just a moment ago? I thought you would've been happy to see him."

"Why!?!? I don't know that fucker." Blitz spat.

Moxxie and Millie then made eye contact with one another, quickly realizing the situation.

"Moxx and I are gonna go grab some food real quick, B. We'll bring somethin' back for ya." Millie said before placing a kiss on Blitz's head and walking out with Moxxie hand in hand.

They then both immediately found the doctor and explained what happened.

"His memory should improve with time." the doctor stated.

"Umm, should?" Moxxie questioned.

The doctor sighed, "There is no guarantee that he'll regain his lost memories. All we can do is give him time and try helping him remember little things. But trying to force it may only upset him more."

'Thanks, doc." Millie said.

The doctor then left the room.

Millie wasn't able to hold it together and broke down again, covering her face with her hands. Moxxie put an arm around her comfortingly, "He'll be alright, sweetie. . ." as Millie then held onto Moxxie and wholeheartedly sobbed on his shoulder.

In the meantime, Stolas tried simply just focusing on his studies and such to occupy his mind a bit.

"Hey, dad. . ." Octavia said as she entered the room, "Loona told me what happened. . . I'm so sorry." she expressed sincerely.

"It's alright, dear." Stolas replied with a bittersweet smile.

The young owlet approached her father's desk, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Stolas stood up and softly caressed his daughter's cheek lovingly, "You being by my side is more than enough, Starfire."

Octavia smiled, "Alright, I'll let you get back to your duties. Let me know if you need anything, dad." as she then left the room.

The prince sat back in his chair for a moment as he stared off for a small moment, blankly. His phone making a ping sound quickly caught his attention, though. Bringing him back down to reality.

It was a text from Millie, letting him know what the doctor had said.

So. . . There's a chance Blitz may never regain his memories of me. Of us. . .

And the words Blitz called him kept echoing in his head, over and over.

Is that what he really thought of me before the deal? That I'm just a pompous piece of shit. . .? Well, I suppose he's not wrong. . .

Loona never left Blitz's side at the hospital. She even tried getting him to remember things here and there.

"Alright, do you know who this is?" Loona questioned while holding up a picture of Stolas.