Chapter 1:The New Family

After another beating by the villagers from Konaha, Naruto ran into the woods to escape from them. He kept running until he was in a clearing far from the village.

As he kept running he was met with a huge man, he towers over him. He had a thick beard, and wore fur from various animals. The man was at first confused until he saw the boy's wounds.

???:Are you hurt young one?

Naruto was still at a lost of words, he did nod to the man's question as an answer. He picked naruto up and carried him to a village far away from Konaha.

Naruto had fallen asleep as the man continued to walk until a large village came into view, a large wall surrounded the entire area.

Guard:The chief has returned!

They opened the gate as the chief walked into the village,while carrying the sleeping blonde. He could sense this boy was special, and he would protect him.

He soon arrived at his home where he was met with his wife, she was glad he had returned home. She was surprised at the boy sleeping in her husband's arms.

Helga:Vulcan,who is he?

Vulcan:He is an orphan, he ran away from his village after they beat him. I do not know why.

Helga picked up the child and tended to his wounds. Making sure that he'll be alright. He clung to her in his sleep. She smiled at this as well.

Helga:He shall be our child, and we shall raise him to be the greatest warrior.

Vulcan nodded to his wife's words, knowing that the boy shall be the greatest and most powerful leader of the people.

Over the course of ten years, Vulcan raised and trained Naruto to be the strongest man in the land. He stood at 7'8, equal to his father's height and he was extremely muscular. He had a thick beard and wore similar clothing to his father.

Vulcan:Son, it is nearly time for you to return to your home village.

Naruto:Why father? Those foul people do not deserve aid or help.

Vulcan:As much as i agree my son, it is still your home village and it needs a strong leader. So go to Konaha and be better.

Naruto, much to his own despair, agreed with his father and gathered all his personal belongings. His mother made him a good deal of food, as the journey would be long. He was a viking, no doubt about that,and he will show those ninja wannabes that he was powerful without Chakra.

He sets off from his home, on his way to the gate, many of the little ones followed him to say farewell. The gates opened and he sets off, the little ones saying goodbye.

The Forest.

Naruto was now within the forest. He kept to the beaten path as a way of not getting lost. He kept glancing around the forest, taking in the natural beauty.

He did not sense any danger within the area so he took his time on this walk. He was using his battleaxe as a walking staff.

As he continued he could feel a presence within the area, one he was unfamiliar with

As he continued he could feel a presence within the area, one he was unfamiliar with. He turned toward the source to see a woman of high nobility.

She was surprised to see a huge man walking in the woods, wearing Nordic style clothes, complete with his hair braided and his long beard aswell

Mei:Who are you?

Naruto:My name is Naruto The Vast, and you?

Mei:I'm Mei Terumi, the 5th mizukage of Kirigakure.

He nods his head as she spoke while he surveyed the area, making sure that no one else was there. He turned his attention back to Mei.

Naruto:Why are you here Mizukage? It's very rare that a leader leaves there post.

Mei:If you must know. I'm on my way to konoha, in hopes of getting peace between villages.

Naruto nods, taking in her words before he makes a decision. He approached her.

Naruto:May I accompany you? The journey is long and it may be dangerous. I know that you are strong, I can sense your power, but may I?

Mei was intrigued, a man was offering to accompany her on this journey, she acknowledged that he was powerful aswell, how powerful she did not know.

Mei:Very well then, you may accompany me. If we do end up fighting against an enemy, we'll fight together.

Naruto chuckles at her declaration, but nods his head. They both began their journey. As the journey unravels, a likely romance may follow.

Tbc....