THREE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

 DuncanLas Vegas, Nevada

I'm so stupid.

Almost right on time my alarm went off as i wrapped up letting the water wash the soap off of me. Hurriedly I did a mini version of my skin routine and moisturized my body before getting dressed in a pair of biker shorts and a long sleeve crop top along with my bunny head shaped slides.

Don't judge me, I'm a child at heart.

Bringing my pizza into the room because I want to be comfortable and eat, I sit down into the bed and turned on Reno 911 one of my favorite shows and start devouring the little pizza full force.

Finishing up — I sat the plate on the bedside table. Ain't no way I'm finna walk my ass back down there, my back hurts.

This what you get for making that man fall!

I giggled lightly to myself and shook my head thinking about what a night I had .

I couldn't help my mind wonder to the man in the bathroom. I bit my tongue playfully thinking of the way his voice sounded moaning out as he got sucked on.

I would've had him whining .

The freaky bitch in the back of my head spoke up. Girl stop—let me go to sleep. I shook my head, brushing off my dirty thoughts of a random man who id never even see again.

I felt anxious as my mind wondered how I was gonna break up with Chris tomorrow. Since both of our names are on the house I don't know how the living arrangements are going to go but I'll just focus on that when I wake up.

My mind going everywhere as I drifted off.

Feeling a arm being wrapped around my waist tightly woke me up from my sleep. My body and my mind are truly one and the same. Turned off.

I don't even want him touching me, I might flash out.
Why is he even touching me? Why pretend?

He did it all the other times he's just following protocol.

Hearing him snore in my ear, I lightly unwrapped myself from his hold and slid out the bed, putting on my slippers and grabbing my phone —feeling tears start to roll down my cheeks from his fake caring actions.

Now he sober and wanna be all affectionate. Like please. Eat a dick.

I make my way downstairs, stopping at the side closet near the front door to grab blankets and a pillow to make myself comfortable on the couch.

My body relaxes, now bundled up in a soft fluffy blanket scrolling down TikTok to take my mind off things.

"These people is stupiddd" I say to myself laughing out loud reading the comments under the post.