Chapter 5: Henry & Mary

"I'm truly sorry that the two of you had to endure such hardship," Rapunzel says, her gaze softening as she turns to her cousins.

Anna's smile is radiant as she embraces her sister tightly. "I'm just relieved that everything worked out in the end," she says, her voice filled with warmth as she looks into Elsa's eyes.

(A/n: I would have loved to add a video, but for some reason I can't do that. Just imagine they're now watching the video 'Jelsa You are the Reason' from Flimfan.)

"I'm glad to see the two of you reconcile. Your bond is truly special," Elenore adds, her eyes shining with empathy.

Elsa and Jack exchange a tender smile, a silent understanding passing between them as they reflect on their journey.

Elsa's gaze lingers on Jack, her heart heavy with remorse. "I'm sorry for shutting you out, Jack," she whispers, her voice tinged with regret.

Jack's response is immediate, his voice filled with unwavering love and adoration. "It's alright, snowflake. What matters is that you're no longer alone, and you've embraced your powers. I'm so proud of you," he says, his eyes softening with affection.

A blush rises to Elsa's cheeks as she averts her gaze, overwhelmed by Jack's words. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of their loved ones, Elsa knows that she is truly blessed to have Jack by her side.

As anticipation builds and the next scene is about to unfold on the screen, a sudden glitch interrupts the flow of the movie, eliciting a collective gasp from Mailin, Jackson, Henry, Mary, and Lily. With furrowed brows, they exchange puzzled looks, their confusion mounting as they turn towards the back of the theater.

In the dimly lit backroom, the Dimension Princess stands with a mischievous smirk playing on her lips, her eyes sparkling with amusement at the chaos she has wrought. With a flick of her wrist, she waves off their inquiries with a dismissive gesture.

"Just adding a little drama," she chimes, her tone laced with playful mischief.

The teens exchange incredulous glances, a mixture of annoyance and amusement dancing in their eyes as they realize they've fallen victim to yet another one of the Dimension Princess's whimsical antics. With a collective shake of their heads, they turn back to the screen, eager to see how the story will unfold despite the unexpected interruption.

As the morning sun filters through the dense canopy of the forest, casting dappled shadows on the forest floor, a figure emerges from the underbrush, mounted atop a magnificent steed. Henry, the eldest of the group, sits tall and proud in the saddle, his bow slung over his shoulder and a quiver of arrows strapped to his back.

With a sense of purpose in his eyes, Henry urges his horse forward, guiding it through the winding trails of the forest with practiced ease. The rhythmic beat of hooves against earth fills the air as they weave through the dense foliage, the sounds of the forest enveloping them in a symphony of nature.

As they ride deeper into the heart of the forest, Henry's gaze remains focused, his senses attuned to the slightest movement or sound. With each passing moment, the tension in the air mounts, anticipation building as they draw closer to their destination.

Suddenly, a rustling in the bushes ahead catches Henry's attention. Without hesitation, he reaches for his bow, nocking an arrow with fluid precision as he prepares to confront whatever lies in wait.

With a steady hand and unwavering resolve, Henry takes aim, his focus unbroken as he waits for the perfect moment to strike. And then, with a swift release of the bowstring, the arrow flies true, finding its mark with deadly accuracy.