Where's Your Missing Appendage?

Eraserhead has experience in both the underground hero life and being a high school teacher. He knew what to do to stop a gang fight and freeze a catty argument in seconds.

Aizawa knew how to disguise himself and sneak into a trafficking ring to bring it down from the inside. He knew how to create the perfect amount of tension for his students to be motivated to push themselves on being better. Eraserhead had many nights where he was wearing his own wounds close from a bad night on the job, only to return the following morning and chuck a bandaid from his desk drawer at a student for a papercut they were beginning to whine about.

That is to say that he has been both a teacher and a hero for many years and knew how to balance the two professions. Hell, Mic knew how to balance three jobs with the DJ show he ran in the afternoons that sometimes went on until night.

However, All Might is a problem. He doesn't understand why Nedzu hired him in the first place because of how busy his patrol remains because of his number one hero status. He wouldn't have the time to be a teacher or know how to balance his two jobs. Something that got proven by the USJ incident since muscle for brains showed up late when he was supposed to be there on time.

Secondly, he did not have any teacher experience or took any class that would help with his classes. It was obvious from the first week that All Might didn't have what it took to be a teacher since he was standing in his class covered in bandages while the number one hero showed up late once again for his hero exercise class.

Something that Aizawa forced him to change since the dumbass was planning on pretending to be a villain in the exercise so soon after such a serious event happened to the students.

When he asked why All Might was even there in the first place, he watched the number one hero flinch and cough at his question. Then listen to his attempt to lie through his teeth that he always wanted to be a teacher if he wasn't a hero. Yet his strained smile was way too honest despite the lies falling from his lips.

The real answer became clear when he saw the number one hero calling on Togata Mirio, a third year student that often worked under Sir Nighteye.

Why would a teacher geared for first years be so focused on a third year student if he wasn't involved in them somehow? It must have something to do with Sir Nighteye given the shared history between them. He probably took on this teacher's job in the interest of Sir Nighteye.

Either way, All Might should be more secretive if he was planning on meeting up with the student. Like, for example, not yelling out his name and gesturing for the student to come into the staff room with him for lunch. Is this man oblivious to the implications of that?!

Other than All Might's strange behavior and weird excuses, Mirio was acting different as well. It wasn't him directly, but his permeation quirk had somehow evolved into something he couldn't recognize.

It had somehow evolved his quirk that small streaks of static appeared when he used his quirk in regular strength tests. Mirio waved it off with his normal happy-go-lucky him and explained that it had something to do with his quirk's energy vibrating through... molecules? Yet his quirk had no build up to the sudden evolution and increase in strength until very recently.

Aizawa's thoughts ran wild as he tilted his head down, ignoring the pain in his neck to suck at the fruit pouch tucked into his arm sling.

All Might's smile seemed to grow more strained each day when he walked into the staff room for more juice packets and the endless cups of watered down coffee that Cementoss makes each morning. It was bad coffee, but it kept him awake for most of the school day... sometimes.

Aizawa drudged through the school halls with that same bad coffee taste in his mouth that he got used to over the years of teaching. As he walked down the tiled floors, he saw a purple haired kid being followed by a kid with green hair.