Prequel Part 1: Secret Lab

Uzi POV

Here I am, another day at school a.k.a hell, I was at my locker putting some stuff in my backpack, luckily it is time to head home, and I didn't get bullied once today.

???: "Hey!"

Speaking the devil, I turn around to see Lizzy and Doll approaching me

Uzi: "What do you want this time, Lizzy?"

Lizzy: "Oh nothing, just came up to you and tell you that your a freak."

Uzi: "Do you always have to do this everytime you see me?"

Lizzy: "I believe so. What are you gonna do about it? Cry to your mom?Oh wait you don't,your mom is dead."

Lizzy laugh while Doll just listens to the conversation, and I was pissed that she said that about my mom.

Lizzy: "See you tomorrow, freak."

Lizzy and Doll left and I groan in annoyence. So I just heading home but I stop and look at the bill board, i grab the WDF flyer with my dad on it then look at it for some seconds then crumble it up.

Uzi: "Stupid daddy issues."

I throw the crumbled paper and then continue to walk back home, but I stop at my tracks when I heard some noises. That kinda sounds like... crying. I turn to see some door I haven't seen before, so that's where the crying is coming from, I headed to the door and take a little look before walking in, I cksae the sign on top of the door, it says "Do not enter".

Uzi: "Is this some sort of secret place or something?"

I then head inside and it was dark, 10 seconds later and I found the switch to it, the room was somehow a secret lab.

Uzi: "Wow."

So I take a look around the lab for appropmently 15 minutes and I find a container cell that had something in it. Was that another drone? So I decided to head over to the cage and the door is somehow open this whole time so I went inside the cell and the drone was scared and he hid underneath the bench.

???: "P-Please go away..."

The drone voice sounds like a male one, and I think he's probably young.

Uzi: "Why?"

???: "Because I'm a freak, and people call me that all the time..."

Uzi: "I guess you had a rough life, huh?"

He then slowly nod, I feel bad for him though.

Uzi: "So, where are your parents?"

???: "Dead... the humans killed them and I saw it with my own eyes..."

I was shocked to hear that his parents are dead, this is exactly why I hate humans.

Uzi: "Listen, I'm not gonna hurt you."

???: "R-Really?.."

Uzi: "Yep!"

???: "T-Thanks..."

Uzi: "It's no problem. How about you come out from under their so I can see ya?"

???: "You promise not to call me a freak when I come out?.."

Uzi: "I promise."

He then came out from under the bed and I was shocked, he wasn't any other worker drone, he was a hybrid combined to a animal. But what kind?

???: "I know, I look hideous..."

Uzi: "Hideous? Are you kidding!? Your literary a hybrid!"

He was surprised by my comment.

???: "So, you aren't gonna run away or hit me?.."

Uzi: "Of course not."

Then I realized that his clothes were torn out.

Uzi: "Hey, your clothes are a little... torn out"

???: "I know, but I think these were the ones I had after my parents died..."

Uzi: "So you've been living in this cell for too long?

???: "Yeah..."

Then he hugging his legs in front of his face, now I feel extremely bad for him, he had a terrible life with no parents, no proper clothes, and no home, then I had an idea.

Uzi: "Hey, how about I take you home with me? I live with my father, so don't worry about him, I'll deal with it.

Then he look up to me with a shocked face.

???: "R-Really!?"

Uzi: "Yep."

Then he got up and ran to me and gave me a hug.

???: "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I just giggled at his actions and ruffled his hair.

Uzi: "Your welcome, now let's go."

I hold his hand and we both walk out of the lab, then I realized something and turn to face him.

Uzi: "I haven't gotten your name yet, but I'll tell you mine. My name is Uzi, Uzi Doorman. What about yours?"

He look up to my face and gave me a shy look then he eventually speak.

Y/N: "It's Y/N..."

---------------------------------------------------------